Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

The local pool has only one changing room for everyone and ages range from mums & toddlers to octogenarians.  Lots of possibilities for a negative reaction to some dude peeing on the floor.  I still like to have a quiet pee, but I am suitably circumspect. 

• Agree 1

Judging from my experience, my mom, my aunts, my grandmother as well as at least 2 of my moms friends not only new guys pee there, but were encouraging me to do so, saying it's normal. I find it hard to believe they haven't told their sons to do so as well when dressing them in locker rooms or even when sending them in alone. So maybe as an adult guy someone might comment, but I can't imagine anyone would care if a kid did so. My mom isn't one to keep a secret or to not share conversations like this with others. She's frequently brought this up lately and no one seems surprised nor judges her for encouraging me.

On 6/19/2024 at 7:45 AM, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

So many people who talk about swimming say they prefer swimming in the sea than in chlorinated pools. I prefer swimming in chlorinated pools because then when I pee in them the pee mixes with chlorine and it creates chloramines which makes is hard on people and therefore is more naughty than peeing in the sea. So many people say they prefer outdoor pools than indoor pools. I prefer indoor pools because when I wet my swimsuit while walking out of an indoor pool I'm peeing on the floor rather than just peeing on the ground. 

Hey thanks for posting this @SexyPeePeeHottie as I feel the same when I'm swimming in a chlorinated pool and I pee in it.  As you say the pee we purposely add to the water mixes with the chlorine and creates chloramines which could potentially cause problems for a few people.  Yes it is naughty, and that's why I find it exciting!   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks for posting this @SexyPeePeeHottie as I feel the same when I'm swimming in a chlorinated pool and I pee in it.  As you say the pee we purposely add to the water mixes with the chlorine and creates chloramines which could potentially cause problems for a few people.  Yes it is naughty, and that's why I find it exciting!   

I have a co-worker who said now in her old er years her lungs have become sensitive; and as a results her body reacts to cholinated pools that when she goes swimming for long her lungs feel bad. Yes peeing in the pool is naughty!!!! HeHeHE

• Cheeky 1
15 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

I have a co-worker who said now in her old er years her lungs have become sensitive; and as a results her body reacts to cholinated pools that when she goes swimming for long her lungs feel bad. Yes peeing in the pool is naughty!!!! HeHeHE

Oh yes 'naughty' is the right word here!! 😊  Must I find it very exciting to think of the possible effects on others when I'm peeing in a pool - and up til now I've mostly only shared it in PMs with guys who seemed to be on the same wavelength.   

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
5 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes 'naughty' is the right word here!! 😊  Must I find it very exciting to think of the possible effects on others when I'm peeing in a pool - and up til now I've mostly only shared it in PMs with guys who seemed to be on the same wavelength.   

Yes I love being naughty peeing in the pool. The more pee I release in the pool the better.

This women who is a co-worker that has sensitive lungs says she gets a tight feeling that she doesn’t like the longer she is in a chlorinated pool. She also told me the more crowded the pool is and has been she goes to the worse the feeling usually is.

6 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

She also told me the more crowded the pool is and has been she goes to the worse the feeling usually is

Does she have suspicions about what it is that the people in the pool are doing that's having that effect on her?

On 2/1/2024 at 6:38 AM, Lilly bowman said:

I was never encouraged but once I was at my neighbors house in her pool and she just foot out and started pissing in the grass. She said her mom told her to pee there so the house wouldn’t get wet. I also ended up taking a piss in the grass to

another time i was at my cousins house for a party and all of a sudden i saw my aunt bring my little cousin to the edge of the yard and she started squatting. Me and my sister were like what is she doing but then she was very obviously peeing in the grass lol

So basically you were encouraged not to pee in the pool. Did you ever do that though? Would you have peed in the neighbours pool, had she not lead the way?

15 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

Yes I love being naughty peeing in the pool. The more pee I release in the pool the better.

This women who is a co-worker that has sensitive lungs says she gets a tight feeling that she doesn’t like the longer she is in a chlorinated pool. She also told me the more crowded the pool is and has been she goes to the worse the feeling usually is.

Not just the more pee the better, also the nastier the better. Much more fun releasing concentrated yellow piss in the pool than clear pee. Makes me feel extra naughty/nasty. 

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

Hey I know I should feel concerned about your co-worker and the how she feels after being in a chlorinated pool for a longish time.  Not only the time, but also how crowded the pool is must make a difference for her and her ability to breath easily.  I really like your comment "I love being naughty peeing in the pool. The more pee I release in the pool the better" though.  ❤️ 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Yea the last hotel I was in on my layover, the second you walked into the indoor pool area you were blasted with the smell of chlorine. So I didn’t at all feel bad about pissing in it given I certainly wasn’t the only one.I guess you could say I just enjoyed it a bit more than the others😁

16 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Does she have suspicions about what it is that the people in the pool are doing that's having that effect on her?

Oh yes, I explained to her that it's not the chlorine that is making her lungs bad, it's pee mixed with chlorine that makes chlorimines also called sianigine chloride that makes her lungs feel that way; and those chlorimines is also what makes the classic pool smell. She said she is well aware of that, and the stronger that classic pool smell is the worse her lungs feel. 

5 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey I know I should feel concerned about your co-worker and the how she feels after being in a chlorinated pool for a longish time.  Not only the time, but also how crowded the pool is must make a difference for her and her ability to breath easily.  I really like your comment "I love being naughty peeing in the pool. The more pee I release in the pool the better" though.  ❤️ 

How it is for me Maggie, the more naughty I am with peeing the more horny it makes me. I do draw the line though. I also make sure I pee places where I will get away with it. I know you were encouraged to pee in the pool. I like that I was told not to do it. I'm grateful that as a did taking swim lessons the swim teachers told us kids not to pee in the pool and no peeing in the pool was one of the rules they read us. Being told not to and hearing how it affects this co-worker always makes peeing in the pool more naughty and therefore FUN!!!!

• Cheeky 1
12 hours ago, TrashyToni said:

So basically you were encouraged not to pee in the pool. Did you ever do that though? Would you have peed in the neighbours pool, had she not lead the way?

Being encouraged to pee in the grass by the pool would be a dilemma, now, wouldn’t it 🙃

18 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

How it is for me Maggie, the more naughty I am with peeing the more horny it makes me. I do draw the line though. I also make sure I pee places where I will get away with it. I know you were encouraged to pee in the pool. I like that I was told not to do it. I'm grateful that as a did taking swim lessons the swim teachers told us kids not to pee in the pool and no peeing in the pool was one of the rules they read us. Being told not to and hearing how it affects this co-worker always makes peeing in the pool more naughty and therefore FUN!!!!

Oh yes I was encouraged to pee in the pool, both by my parents and grandparents, but it still felt lovely and naughty when I realised it could cause problems for others.  I was a naughty girl during school swimming lessons, holding so I was able to pee in the pool as soon as I got in, and my best friend did the same.  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, litltimmy said:

Never knew that smell was from chlorine reacting to urine, just thought it was the chlorine. That really makes me think.

There is a video online where a man puts two buckets full of water with four times the concentration of chlorine as pools puts pee in one of them lets them sit in the sun for a day and the bucket with just chlorine and water no smell the once chlorine water pee smells like a swimming pool. 

4 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes I was encouraged to pee in the pool, both by my parents and grandparents, but it still felt lovely and naughty when I realised it could cause problems for others.  I was a naughty girl during school swimming lessons, holding so I was able to pee in the pool as soon as I got in, and my best friend did the same.  

Did your parents and grandparents encourage you to pee in the pool because it is naughty? Did they give you reasons why they wanted you to do it? Did they encourage you to pee in other naughty places as well? If so where?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

There is a video online where a man puts two buckets full of water with four times the concentration of chlorine as pools puts pee in one of them lets them sit in the sun for a day and the bucket with just chlorine and water no smell the once chlorine water pee smells like a swimming pool. 

So maybe mom's right, better to piss in the locker room.

14 minutes ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

I love pissing in the pool, but pissing all over the floor of the locker room is pretty fun as well. 

I've often peed in the pool because no one knows you're doing it and it's convenient. Lately, hearing my friend tease me for being afraid to do so in the locker room, my mom, who is a very timid, clean freak, germaphobe type surprised me by saying maybe it wouldn't hurt me to loosen up a bit and just relieve myself in the locker room as the others do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, litltimmy said:

I've often peed in the pool because no one knows you're doing it and it's convenient. Lately, hearing my friend tease me for being afraid to do so in the locker room, my mom, who is a very timid, clean freak, germaphobe type surprised me by saying maybe it wouldn't hurt me to loosen up a bit and just relieve myself in the locker room as the others do. 

One way to get away with locker room peeing discretely is after taking a shower when your swimsuit is dripping wet from showering casually sitting on a bench wetting the swimsuit with clear pee from drinking a lot of water and watching it drip onto the floor. 

19 hours ago, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

Did your parents and grandparents encourage you to pee in the pool because it is naughty? Did they give you reasons why they wanted you to do it? Did they encourage you to pee in other naughty places as well? If so where?

My parents and grandparents gently persuaded me not to visit the toilets before getting into a pool, even when I really needed to pee, telling me it would be easier to 'do it in the water'.  As a young girl I accepted this and peed in the pool, but after a while I realised it must be naughty.   

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

My parents and grandparents gently persuaded me not to visit the toilets before getting into a pool, even when I really needed to pee, telling me it would be easier to 'do it in the water'.  As a young girl I accepted this and peed in the pool, but after a while I realised it must be naughty.   

That's really awesome, I have talked to people online who said the naughty peeing gene passed down in their family generation to generation. Did it pass down in your family in other ways? Did your parents and grandparents for instance encourage you to pee on public restroom floors or elevators? 

• Like 1

I can't remember ever being encouraged. Possibly by a friend or something. Or perhaps I was the one encouraging or we sort of came to the idea between us. Either way, ad long as I can ever recall I've peed in pools. Always make sure to pee before getting out too, doesn't matter if I need it or not. That way I'm comfortable out of the water after and it takes longer until I need to pee 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1