new to peeing

9 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

I would make it fun and not pee in the same place twice and same way. It was just as exciting coming up with new ways as I was actually peeing 

Thanks for the tip and you pee in public or home?

8 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

If you are going to pee "at home" use places which require minimal cleaning: sinks, dirty laundry, washing machine.  Outside is also good...

Thanks for that tip about minimal cleaning never though about that.

8 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Home or car, peeing in public doesn't really do it for me. I mean running into an Alley or hiding behind a tree, to me is just like hanging out drinking and peeing in the bathroom with door open or at club in bathroom where urinals dn't have side panels. 

I enjoy peeing in places that normally people wouldn't go, but I usually do it once limits any long term damage. Plus,  like I was saying; Trying to come up with different ideas and places is just as exciting. 

Now I have tried it in diaper, at a grocery store in line, that was thrilling! I might try something like that again, but of course different scenario 

As well thanks for the tip about trying new things different way or location I tried one today im thinking of posting here. 

33 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I don't like the idea of cleanup, so I mostly pee when I go out and let the carpet have it!

If i had carpet i would we have all hard wood and tile in the basement so ill try the tile. Do you pee out side aswell ?

Tracksuit pants with cotton or fleece linings are particularly good for pants peeing: the lining absorbs the pee (if you pee slowly into them) while the nylon exterior (being mostly waterproof) hides the fact that the pants are wet and keeps the outside dry to the touch.

A while back I tested a pair of them to see how much they could hold before any runs out the bottom of the pants...over a period of about 2 hours I must have put about half a gallon into them before they began leaking.

9 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Tracksuit pants with cotton or fleece linings are particularly good for pants peeing: the lining absorbs the pee (if you pee slowly into them) while the nylon exterior (being mostly waterproof) hides the fact that the pants are wet and keeps the outside dry to the touch.

A while back I tested a pair of them to see how much they could hold before any runs out the bottom of the pants...over a period of about 2 hours I must have put about half a gallon into them before they began leaking.

Thanks for the advice on track pants and good to know that they are absorbent. 

6 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

No clean up, I just hang it up to dry and wear it next day.

Does it smell the next day or does it stay mostly dry when you pee?

No smell. It is important to let the garment dry thoroughly. I always get my skirt very wet when I wet it, but my pee is always dilute, and frequent wettings always washes out any old pee. If I press the fabric to my face there is a very subtle smell, but you have to be that close and the smell is actually quite pleasant and nothing like you would expect.

I often ask my friends if I smell of pee and they always answer in the negative regardless of how many times I have wet myself or if I am wearing clothes that I have wet and then dried.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

No smell. It is important to let the garment dry thoroughly. I always get my skirt very wet when I wet it, but my pee is always dilute, and frequent wettings always washes out any old pee. If I press the fabric to my face there is a very subtle smell, but you have to be that close and the smell is actually quite pleasant and nothing like you would expect.

I often ask my friends if I smell of pee and they always answer in the negative regardless of how many times I have wet myself or if I am wearing clothes that I have wet and then dried.

Do your friends know your pee? And thats awesome that it doesn't smell do you drink a lot of water that your pee is dilute? 

On 7/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Tyrone917 said:

I would love your guy's advice and  recommendations on how to get into it more and not get caught. I live with 3 other people. Thanks 

I find that so many "new people" are afraid of getting caught by friends and especially family. Over the years I've realized that it's much more commonly accepted that we think and there's really no need in being concerned about what others will think. Young men in particular seem to be terrified that their moms will catch them peeing around the house, when actually, most moms believe that men don't need to or even shouldn't use their toilet to pee in.

• Love 1
On 7/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, my friends know that I wet myself and they are cool about it. I usually drink a lot of tea, orange juice, and cola.

We have something in common. My friends know that I wet myself too, but I do drink a lot of water.

• Like 1

I'm going to put a bit of a spanner in the works here....   and suggest that acceptance of someone wetting will differ hugely between male and female mindsets.

What I mean is, my view is that a lady wetting herself will almost always be accepted.  There's adverts all over TV channels for Depends and the like, advertised by women, everybody knows that pelvic floor weakness is a female thing.  Everyone knows it's harder for a girl to pee than a guy. I feel there's also an outdated 'sympathy' vote for women too - she can't just pull out a penis and aim against a tree or wall, poor thing was desperate and couldn't hold on....  

Yet if you look at the media, movies etc then a guy wetting is almost always the source of derision and mockery.  I've just been watching Stranger Things on Netflix where a girl with special powers (telekinetic?) makes a guy wet himself in front of all his friends.  It gets referred to several episodes later as her gets mocked for it.  Somehow I feel a girl wetting would be more accepted.

If we're talking about taking a pee in the yard, against a wall or in an alleyway etc then I don't know any guys who would bat an eyelid - it's normal.  Peeing in a sink indoors or a juice bottle in the car and probably similar, they may not choose to do it themselves but it's not unnatural. Bear in mind though that 99.999% it's a natural need, with no sexual desire.  But if we're talking about peeing on soft furnishings, in the bed or on carpets at home and similar then outside our fetish, why would anyone choose to do that?  It's irrational to a non-fetishist, and something that's irrational is a source of mockery.  Again refer back to the perception that a guy can just hold on and control his bladder.  I'd suggest alcohol is the only factor which makes that understandable (to the non-pee fetishist).

So, purely my view and not necessarily correct, but a girl who is known to wet from time to time and a guy just the same would be treated differently.  Somehow society thinks that a girl can just leak 'by accident' and guys don't...

My thing isn't wetting, it's enjoying female consensual pee related activities.  But I can't imagine any circumstance where other guy friends would be understanding and tolerant of me intentionally peeing myself or randomly peeing around the house when there's a perfectly good toilet there. 

(Before anyone gets offended at my attitude to women etc - that is NOT my attitude as those who know me well will testify.  I adore, respect and uphold our lady friends and encourage them to cast off outdated stereotypes.  I'm completely in favour of equality and freedom for all. I'm just quoting a sense of what I perceive society to think.  It's easy for us to have one mindset and feel that because we all share the same interest that it is the norm, whereas in the outside world it may be a very different normal).

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The best advice I can give is to take it slow.  If you try to pee somewhere every few hours, you'll get caught and that may not go well.

If you want to pee at home, look around and notice where people hang out.  Are there areas that get less traffic that you can use?  Are there times of day when you'll have a window of opportunity large enough to cover the fun and the inevitable clean up?  You do have to clean up if you're pissing at home.

I'm with @Paulypeeps ... I like to use someone else's carpet, but always discreetly.  This is one you have to be very careful with and, sadly, @gldenwetgoose is probably right about the acceptability of men pissing themselves or openly in public.  But if you enjoy the thrill and excitement, there's nothing better than letting go out in public without anyone noticing.

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Black spandex is your friend when you want to hide the wetness - it does not show at all.

Black nylon running shorts have a very similar ability to hide wetness, except as the pee flows through.  When you're done, you can just get up and walk away with a smile.