Addicted to bedwetting

Guest jeanswettingfan

I haven't done that personally, but I could see how it would be super sexy.  That how I feel about wetting.  I wish I could find a girl that loved wetting as much as me.  I'd probably marry her lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, Newtopeeing2 said:

Several months ago i experienced the pure fun and naughtiness of wetting my bed. (Thank you PaulyPeeps for the insperation).  I have been in my own place for a month now.  I purchased a fully enclosed matress protector and  I veery rarely use my toilet to pee.  I pee my bed during the night. Last night I peed 3 times. Then I sleep in my pee soaked bed and when I leave for work, let it dry naturally. Other times I will pee so much that I have to wring out the sheets so I can let them dry naturally.  I always wear some kind of clothes while sleeping as I love my vinyl matress protector because  after I pee it pools up enough around me and makes puddles of pee.  I love laying in pee puddles and when I move around I love the sloshing sound the puddles make.  I get so turned on with the puddles as well as the pee smell. It's so intoxicating, it drives me mad.  I wish I could find someone who loves bedwetting as much as I do. It is such a turn on for me to soak my bed and sleep in it and whack off still absolutely soaked in my own pee as I am right now while writing this.

Yeah I perfectly understand what you're saying! I peed my bed many times before, but never together with someone. The sloshing sound is indeed a turn-on, but personally I did experience a couple of times that I could not stay in the wet bed because it became too cold eventually. I have a double bed now, so I use to wet on one side and when I feel it becomes too cold I just move over to the other side.

That's why I use a blanket.  It keeps me warm so the cold wetness does not bother me.  I just love laying on my back and when I have to pee, either let it go in my pants so it pools up around my ass, or I will pee all over my shirt and sometimes it will shoot all the way up to my face and hair.  Once I am soaked like that, I will sleep just as wet as I am or sometimes I will turn over and wring out my soaked shirt adding to the puddle all ready on my bed.  I love sleeping soaked in piss and the smell is very intoxicating.. I have not washed my sheets in almost 2 weeks.  I soak them and let them dry naturally. Peeing in my clothes in bed is so hot to me, I really wish I could find someone who shares it also.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:29 AM, Newtopeeing2 said:

That's why I use a blanket.  It keeps me warm so the cold wetness does not bother me.  I just love laying on my back and when I have to pee, either let it go in my pants so it pools up around my ass, or I will pee all over my shirt and sometimes it will shoot all the way up to my face and hair.  Once I am soaked like that, I will sleep just as wet as I am or sometimes I will turn over and wring out my soaked shirt adding to the puddle all ready on my bed.  I love sleeping soaked in piss and the smell is very intoxicating.. I have not washed my sheets in almost 2 weeks.  I soak them and let them dry naturally. Peeing in my clothes in bed is so hot to me, I really wish I could find someone who shares it also.

I know how you feel. I love wetting my bed too. I wish i could go in my sleep one more time and wake up to it. That soaked in smell of a true wet bed is wonderful.

18 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Never dreamed that wetting the bed would be such a turn on for me. Sleeping in a wet bed as long as I have a blanket is rely nice.  Then the blanket sold smell of pee too.

Have you ever had a genuine bedwetting accident? The wake up to that realisation is really something, with the smell of the soaked in pee and how damp it feels against your skin after lying in it while asleep.

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Wouldn't really call it an accident. I go to sleep with the intention of just letting go in the middle of the night. The most I have peed in one night was 4 times.  Boy was my bed soaked. 

Sounds great, nothing beats a wet bed.

top tip for getting some sleep during these super hot nights....just before going to bed last night I stood by the bed and had a quick pee all over the sheets spraying it around for a light even coverage . then turned the fan on and got into bed.... it was so nice and cool.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In addition to bedwetting, I also love getting wet in my clothes,  I have recently discovered another turn on which is an extension of peeing in bed. Another fetish of mine is wetlook.  Last night, I peed in my bed twice during the night,  (1st pic), then I get in the shower and soak whatever clothes I just peed in.  Once completely soaked I will jump into bed and throw the covers on top of me and just lay there reveling in my wetness. I will repeat several times. (2nd pic after 4 trips to the shower and me wringing out my clothes several times in bed). Then to finish off my bed, I will take a huge pitcher of water and pour it all over myself laying in the already soaked bed. Already very squishy. (Remaining pics) There are huge puddles in my bed when I am done. I have a waterproof mattress cover over my nylon mattress cover so the wetness does not reach my vinyl cover.  The I will lay in my wet bed and masturbate until I cum. Last night after I got out of the shower, I slept soaking wet in my soaked bed.  Love It

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

In addition to bedwetting, I also love getting wet in my clothes,  I have recently discovered another turn on which is an extension of peeing in bed. Another fetish of mine is wetlook.  Last night, I peed in my bed twice during the night,  (1st pic), then I get in the shower and soak whatever clothes I just peed in.  Once completely soaked I will jump into bed and throw the covers on top of me and just lay there reveling in my wetness. I will repeat several times. (2nd pic after 4 trips to the shower and me wringing out my clothes several times in bed). Then to finish off my bed, I will take a huge pitcher of water and pour it all over myself laying in the already soaked bed. Already very squishy. (Remaining pics) There are huge puddles in my bed when I am done. I have a waterproof mattress cover over my nylon mattress cover so the wetness does not reach my vinyl cover.  The I will lay in my wet bed and masturbate until I cum. Last night after I got out of the shower, I slept soaking wet in my soaked bed.  Love It

That looks like it was amazing and has really made me want to wet my own bed later tonight too. I don't think I've ever seen a wetter bed, wonderful stuff.

After I wrote this and started the cleanup,, the sides of the sheets were so drenched, water was actually soaking the top of the box spring, which in turn started dripping on to the floor under my bed in 2 different spots.  Have done that same bedwetting activity several times in my apt I have only been in for 3 months.  The middle of my bed was a huge puddle.  Every time I got off that wet bed, water would pour off the side of the bed on to the floor.

Edited by Newtopeeing2
Added tez
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 11:35 AM, Newtopeeing2 said:

Several months ago i experienced the pure fun and naughtiness of wetting my bed. (Thank you PaulyPeeps for the insperation).  I have been in my own place for a month now.  I purchased a fully enclosed matress protector and  I veery rarely use my toilet to pee.  I pee my bed during the night. Last night I peed 3 times. Then I sleep in my pee soaked bed and when I leave for work, let it dry naturally. Other times I will pee so much that I have to wring out the sheets so I can let them dry naturally.  I always wear some kind of clothes while sleeping as I love my vinyl matress protector because  after I pee it pools up enough around me and makes puddles of pee.  I love laying in pee puddles and when I move around I love the sloshing sound the puddles make.  I get so turned on with the puddles as well as the pee smell. It's so intoxicating, it drives me mad.  I wish I could find someone who loves bedwetting as much as I do. It is such a turn on for me to soak my bed and sleep in it and whack off still absolutely soaked in my own pee as I am right now while writing this.

That's so hot! I pee in my bed too! I've got a mattress protector!! It feels so lovely!!!

• Like 1

I only wet the bed with clothes on also. I just had to throw out my favorite long gray t-shirt which was full of holes. The entire lower half of it was pee stained as I would wear it with the gray sleep shorts. I also when I pee,I cover myself with my blanket, which has a tendency to get wet and smelly too.

• Like 1