Yes, I've been caught, many times.   Partly because I sometimes deliberately pee in places where it looks like I've made a bit of an effort to be discreet, but I know someone is going to go past.  I don't like to pee where it looks like I'm being an exhibitionist, but I don't mind someone seeing me.

So, in cases where I have been caught by girls, the reaction varies.  Most girls take a sneaky look but don't say anything.   Then there are a fair number of girls who don't hide the fact that they are taking a longer look and may make some sort of comment but nothing negative.   A smaller number of girls see what I'm doing and look the other way or deliberately take avoiding action like crossing the street.   A tiny number of girls have made comments along the line of "couldn't you have waited" or "that's disgusting", but that is by far the minority.

Then there are other times where I have caught girls peeing outside and they panic a little that they have been caught, so I say, don't worry, I'm just looking for the toilet myself.  They usually laugh at that, relax and carry on what they are doing.  I pass them by and take a pee within sight of them.   That means I get to watch them peeing whilst they see me as just being someone else having a pee  like they are.

I did once get caught by a policeman who "had words".   He spotted me peeing in a corner on a street in London about 2pm on a weekday.  I never noticed him behind me until I finished and turned round to see him standing there.   He asked why I was peeing there and said that it wasn't appropriate as families could potentially see what I was doing.  I apologised, explained that I wasn't from that area, found the nearby public toilets locked (they were), was trying to get to a meeting (I was) and was bursting (OK, I could have waited, but I didn't tell him that).  He told me next time to find somewhere more discrete.   NB he didn't give me a formal warning, take my details or anything and he didn't say that I had to hold it to find a toilet - just try to find somewhere more discrete.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1

On several occasions, I've been caught. But, considering the number of times I've peed outdoors, the number is very small. 

Usually, it's on or, most likely, just off a hiking trail where's it's never been a big deal. I'm sure most everyone who walked by has done the same thing and have probably been caught themselves, too.

It's only when I've pulled over to the side on back roads that the situation might be awkward, though more for them than me. While I'll try to time it so there's no cars in sight, I don't always get it right. A few times I've made the mistake of hurrying up, which usually means wet clothing. I should know it's always better that I finish what I start.

Only once have I been in a situation that I'd call exciting. I was little more than halfway a long bike ride when my bladder was getting the best of me. Riding along a stretch of beach, I pulled over and walked a dozen steps into the dunes. In my desperation, I didn't right away notice a women walking from the other way. I was already if full flow when I thought I heard a sound of footsteps in the sand. I turned and saw her, already in a high squat and not more than twenty feet away from me. I continued what I was doing while she started what she was there for, our eyes not quite looking at each other but not looking away. As I finished up and was putting myself away, she spoke. "Come here often?" It was enough to break any tension remaining. As we watched our puddles disappear into the sand (they almost merged), we struck up a conversation and exchanged numbers. Too bad we lived so far from one another.

• Like 2

I don't recall anybody walking up on me  while I exposed myself and peed.  But my son walked in once when I was wetting my pants.

I live alone my adult children live close by.

It was late one evening and I was doing a live hold until we can't stop our pee from coming out, with a female pee friend out in Arizona ( southwest USA) I was prepared for a through soaking , amd had an old cat pan near my feet for when I lost control. I was on my computer chatting with her with one hand , and tightly grabbing my dick with the other while I squirmed   in my chair doing everything I could to prolong the fun a bit longer. My bladder was way past overfull and painful . My pee was pressing against my pee hole about to come out. I was describing my desperation to her in detail  , which we both enjoyed.  Eventually the inevitable leak occurred.  I told her and she encouraged me to hold a bit longer. Which I did, but the leak became bigger spurts, and the wetness in my jeans grew. So I stood in the cat pan, and once the next uncontrolled spurt happened, I let go. I told her peeing hard as pee gushed forcefully down both legs and dripped from my crotch. It felt amazing, even more so because she was aroused. We were so in the moment that I didn't notice my son walk in unexpectedly as my pee reached the bottom of my pant leg and into the cat pan.  He was just a few feet away across the kitchen. I quickly sat down and got the flow to stop( I was almost empty anyway). but I was sitting in totally pee soaked pants and a significent puddle in the cat pan my feet were in.. I said oh shit and told her what happened. Buzz kill.

He quickly left the kitchen to attend to whatever he came over for. I don't know how he could have missed what I was doing, but he never said a word.

Edited by wettingman
On 6/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, peegirl99 said:

Has anyone here been caught peeing? Either in your home or outside or somewhere in public?

If so - how did they react? Anyone ever get caught and have it turn into something more exciting?

Do you ever like to pee outdoors while hiking?

On 7/3/2020 at 3:13 AM, wettingman said:

I was sitting in totally pee soaked pants and a significent puddle in the cat pan my feet were in.. I said oh shit and told her what happened. Buzz kill.

He quickly left the kitchen to attend to whatever he came over for. I don't know how he could have missed what I was doing, but he never said a word.

How embarrassing!   He must have seen, but probably thought it too embarrassing to discuss.  There is a possibility that he has inherited your interests though and therefore wasn't quite so fazed by it.   I remember as a kid we were watching a carnival from my dad's bedroom window and a lady came into the yard in front of our house and went to pee behind a boat we had parked there.  We were directly above, looking down and I went to shout at her but my dad stopped me and said leave her be.  I have often wondered since whether he was also interested in pee and was enjoying the view.  Neither of us have discussed it since I've been an adult.

• Like 1

I have heard stories from ex girlfriends being caught relieving themselves. One was taking a piss on an elevated train platform at 9am. She was trying to go to in the waiting room to piss in there on the floor but it was locked so she pissed right outside the room in the recessed doorway and the railroad workers were coming in her direction and she couldn’t stop. She had been holding it since 3pm the day prior. 

Another ex went in an alley to take a leak and a car came down the alley when she was mid stream. Then there are those stories when they are so desperate they don’t care who comes. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1