Is it dangerous to pee your pants and wear them for a while?

Hi and welcome to peefans, maybe a couple of our girls can answer more specifically but I expect how strong your pee is at the time would make a difference, , I've never had any issues wearing my underwear until it dries sometimes, as long as I'm well hydrated and my pee is fairly clear.

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1

The only issue I can think of is some mild skin irritation known as diaper rash. It really matters how strong your urine is or how hydrated you are , and how long you stay in them. I have wet my pants stayed in them as they dried and re-wet them. Usually nothing happens , but sometimes my skin feels a little sore.  So go ahead enjoy wetting your pants and keep them on.

Yeah, I think UTIs would be the concern here. I’ve heard that women can have problems just from staying on the beach in wet swimwear (after swimming, obviously), so I guess staying hydrated would be good. It’s the luck of the draw whether you’re particularly vulnerable to such nasties, I think! (Disclaimer: am internet pervert, not doctor).

• 2 weeks later...

There was a bedwetting forum on Topix a few years back where I chatted with a woman who (paraphrasing her words) "no longer pees in toilets".  She claimed;

-every morning when she woke up she would wet the bed before taking a shower then putting on a pair of leggings

-throughout the day whenever she needed to pee she peed in the leggings

-before going to sleep at night, she took off the leggings got in bed and wet the bed

Obviously I can't say for certain if any of this was real or fantasy, but a number of things she said led me to believe that at least some of it was real.  And no, she never mentioned UTI's