New here!

Hey guys, after long years of searching and deliberating and hesitating, I've finally signed up for this... Since you guys don't know me, I'm Poundmaker (closer than you might think to my real name actually, it's the anglicized version of one of my tribe chiefs' names from the late 1800s & I chose it because from what I know based on old legends, the man <real name Pîhtokahanapiwiyin> was into this kind of stuff himself) I'm 22, live in Asia, exactly 6', male, mixed Indian/German/Plains Cree. For the first time, I feel like I'm in a community of like-minded people and I hope I manage to contribute enough to at least put a smile on someone's face 🙂

Edited by Poundmaker
  • Like 4

Sorry guys, I realize that wasn't very piss-centered actually... Unfortunately, I don't have many sightings or experiences to speak of, living in a VERY conservative Asian country with super clean public toilets every 5 minutes' walk *small noise of anger and contempt* (though not being Asian myself) but my main interests in peeing are: 1. when a girl pees where she shouldn't. 2. when a girl pees without wiping/washing her hands. 3. watching girls with hairy cunts pee. 4. girls peeing standing up. The list goes on haha, but there you have it. I'm sure I'm not unique among the PeeFans community, look forward to meeting you guys and joining for real!

Edited by Poundmaker
  • Like 2