How horny are you when family public pees?

When you are with your family and they are in a desperate spot, hiking, beach, long car ride and a family member pisses knowing you are close/watching, does that make you horny? Or since its family its not as exciting? Any stories?

It happened a few times in the past that I was spending time with my mom while she was REALLY desperate and thus started to pee in front of me (outdoors) since she couldn't hold it in anymore. It definetly didn't made me horny but it was for sure a fascinating sight.

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

I used to go away with my Aunty and uncle and of a night if someone was using the bathroom she used to encourage us to go outside pee she would stand there and wait for us to finish. Didn’t really turn me on but liked that she encouraged us to pee outside and it didn’t bother her 

• Like 4

When I was a kid I sometimes got to see my sister peeing. I was too young to understand anything about sex - those were pre-internet days so that was still possible - but seeing her doing it "interested" me in ways I didn't understand.

One day there was an unholy load of shouting going on upstairs from my mum. I listened in and it seems she was chastising my sister for pissing on her bedroom carpet beside the bed, instead of going all the way downstairs to the toilet. This fascinated me and the idea of it floated my boat even though I didn't really understand how or why.

After that I tried to persuade her to piss on her carpet again so I could watch her doing it. She was never fussy about being seen. But she was afraid to in case she got into trouble.

So I came up with the obvious solution. I let her come into my bedroom - albeit only when I was there of course - and piss on MY bedroom carpet, which she thought was a lot less hassle than going all the way downstairs to the toilet. My bedroom was next door to hers.

So that's how I got to see my sister pissing on the carpet. 😁

Am certain she got a buzz out of doing it as well. She was always grinning with apparent delight whenever she was pissing there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I can't imagine most people get horny from their family....

I should reiterate that my sister and I were very young and knew nothing of sex or sexual taboos, and there was never any sexual contact between us. We were just too young to know that there was anything wrong beyond the naughtiness of peeing somewhere naughty. She just liked pissing on the carpet and I liked watching. Just a harmless part of growing up.

By the time I was old enough to know anything about sex such things had stopped.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:24 PM, johndeere15 said:

When you are with your family and they are in a desperate spot, hiking, beach, long car ride and a family member pisses knowing you are close/watching, does that make you horny? Or since its family its not as exciting? Any stories?

Since its family, it's not super exciting. But me and my family have been on hikes and we have peed not too far from each other at times. 

My sister is Divorcee! She is living with us since 3.5 years after her divorce. During these years I have seen her everything including her peeing! Once we were going to the ceremony of our cousin. She wear a saree that day. On parking area we did some photography, I told her lets go inside, meanwhile we start walking in the partyplot, she stop beside the car normally with her legs apart. Gape between her legs was just a feet i guess. as soon as she stop, I hared pee falling sound. I was sure it was coming inside her saree. I didnt react anything at the moment because she may stop it so I was looking here and there. After 10-15 second it stopped, As soon as she complete the pee she start walking.

When she come near me I told her, I forgot my wallet in car, you continue walking. Then I was went to the car from the side where she was standing. I saw the place where she was peeing there was a big allmost round wet patch on soil.

There are multiple incident where she do like this in saree. Sometimes it was for 5 seconds, sometimes 10-15 seconds or sometimes all most half minutes.

• Like 1
On 6/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, beachmom said:

My sons do so all the time. I can't really say that it makes me horny as such, but I do rather enjoy seeing men in general relieving themselves in public. If anything I would say that I'm quite proud of my boys, both for their boldness around others as well as their being well endowed boys. Horny, not really, but I am happy they're comfortable doing so in front of me and I appreciate being able to watch them. Before anyone cries foul, let me clarify, my boys are in their twenties.

Do you wait for your sons to leave the bathroom. or do you pee in front of them?

Do you pee openly in front of your sons?

• Like 1