Where should I go?

15 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Definitely! I already think I’m gonna have some piss fun tonight I’ve been thinking about it all day, I’m thinking either pissing on a towel again or maybe in my panties outside? 

would love suggestions ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry, I missed your post to comment on ideas.  Can you give us an update to what happened? 😉

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone! 

i finalllyyyyy have the house to myself this Friday, since I’ve moved I’ve been with roommates the whole time, but this weekend I’ll be all alone. 

im currently watching some fun piss vids and getting myself all excited to the fun I’m gonna have on Friday, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of things I should try? 

My current plan is to wet myself a few times, maybe play with my toys and go in places I haven’t before, maybe do a little taste test. If anyone wants to chat with me while I’m holding I’ll be on Friday night! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 3/27/2024 at 5:36 PM, pguy2981 said:

Try everything you think you can get away with. Im biased to peeing in places I haven't/ shouldnt, preferably the latter.

I’m definitely thinking thoughts, since I’ve been excited about it, it’s made this week super hard to get through without giving in to the excitement down there if you know what I mean 😉

I really wanna save myself for a bigger and wetter play so I’ve been holding back! As I wrote before holding makes me hornier tho! 

I’m scoping out the best places! Will report when I’m starting my hold tomorrow! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1