Pee challenge

1 hour ago, mjp83 said:

Wow nicely done, thatโ€™s a good amount! I may get involved so will find a suitable vessel.

May I ask how long you were holding that in for?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š It was morning pee after about 7 howers of sleep.

Edited by martami
2 hours ago, martami said:

We only play honestly. If someone cheats, he won't gain anything, but he can ruin the fun.

I thought I had a photo somewhere of my drinks bottle 'after' my bike ride a couple of weeks ago, but I can only find the before picture when it was actually juice.

No photo - no proof. ย ย 

Martami, I'd love to play along with you.ย I just happen to need to pee soon.

I'd be, er, glad to give it a go. Hope that lots of other will, too.

ย 

By the way, a most respectable volume.

ย 

• Like 1
On 4/30/2020 at 1:55 AM, martami said:

It came to my mind to challenge the members of this forum to pee. Eager with a full bladder would piss in a graduated container and put a photo without showing the body. If someone does not have such a container, then the pee volume could be measured e.g. with a beer glass or other vessel of known volume. It would also be good to write what the capacity of the container was if the scale was not clearly visible. We could also compare the color of pee. The challenge is for women and men, although men probably have larger blisters, but there are no prizes, so everyone can take part in the fun. I have been on the forum for a short time and I do not know if such a thing was not here. I couldn't find something like that. I managed to pee about 0.65 liters. I invite you to play and apologize in advance for my poor English.

ย 

marta_pee.jpg

Wow 650ml is quite the amount. You've set the bar high hahaha. I will take on this challenge hahaha

12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, I just had a spur of the moment try... ย woeful though. ย Not giving up - there will be more to follow....

ย 

Any quantity is good. Don't be shy and show the picture. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vassal said:

While I don't have a measuring cup that big I did nearly fill up this 750 ml whisky bottle last night. Probably peed around 600 ml.

IMG_20200501_211006.thumb.jpg.0ccf43cff821a2faa42d14f5ae0489fb.jpg

Good enough measuring cup for me hahaha. Good work

I have enjoyed doing this many times my average has been 1.25 liters when I start leaking . The milk bottle showing 1.25 litersย  is from a few years ago. The measuring cup showing over full 1 us quart/ 1 liter past the measured mark is from last fall. I was so full it hurt for a while.

full bladder 003 (1).JPG

Full Bladder of Pee.jpg

• Like 3