International Urinal Day

That would be a momentous day for feminism and equality, but somehow I don't doubt that it would have its detractors and may even provoke unintended violent consequences from guys who think this whole equality thing has already gone too far and feel they need to take matters into their own hands.

This whole seperate changing rooms/toilets thing has been fucked from day one. There's nothing wrong with using a unisex toilet or changing room. What's fucked up and gets so many women's panties in a bunch is that some men still think it's appropriate to leer at/grope/fondle a woman in a public place. Such men are whom make women generally uncomfortable about using such spaces.

I see the merits of an International Urinal Day, but it's not without risk. Then again nothing is...

Edited by PeeFan
  • Like 2

It's a lovely thought, but as others have mentioned, we don't need a war breaking out, especially with all of the stress and panic caused by the Coronavirus. People are already a nervous wreck as it is and a riot would just make it worse.

• Agree 1
59 minutes ago, T-Virus said:

It's a lovely thought, but as others have mentioned, we don't need a war breaking out, especially with all of the stress and panic caused by the Coronavirus. People are already a nervous wreck as it is and a riot would just make it worse.

I suppose we could all practice social distancing and pee at least six feet away.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, PeeFan said:

That would be a momentous day for feminism and equality, but somehow I don't doubt that it would have its detractors and may even provoke unintended violent consequences from guys who think this whole equality thing has already gone too far and feel they need to take matters into their own hands.

That's when we bring out the gulags.