Cashing in the coupon

6 minutes ago, moiamigo said:

simply amazing!!! thank you so much! would love to hear about more times that he's "cashed it in!"

Thank you!

This is the first year -

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sophie said:

Something I like to do for a bit of fun is give my husband a coupon or a voucher as such each year. When he uses this voucher it means I must pee for him, I can choose where and how I pee, but I’m not allowed to get changed, I’m not allowed to put on any makeup or do my hair, it must be normal, unprepared, everyday Sophie. I like to give him this voucher at the start of the year and it’s valid for all of the year, right up to the last minute. He can use it whenever he wants. Well last week he decided to use it!

I was sat on the sofa with my feet up just watching TV and enjoying a large mug of hot chocolate. I needed to pee fairly badly and was subconsciously jiggling my leg a little because of it, but I didn’t want to get up and go upstairs until what I was watching had finished. My husband, Mark, got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he walked past and went upstairs. He returned a minute later and placed the voucher on my lap with a smile. “I saw you fidgeting and couldn’t wait.” I gave him a kiss and drank deeply from my mug, looking him in the eye. “Don’t worry. I won’t be long” I was getting rather turned on and feeling flirty, I was no longer interested in the TV and instead I wanted to get as full as possible. I was wearing stripy toe socks, tight dark blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a white superdry hoody. Underneath I had pink M&S briefs and a pink bra. “Be a star and put the kettle on babe, I’d like another before I break the seal.” He smiled again and headed off into the kitchen to prepare me another hot drink. While I finished my first mug of hot chocolate I contemplated how I was going to empty my bladder. I quite liked the idea of pulling down my jeans and brazenly peeing all over the kitchen floor, trying to spray as far as possible but then I remembered the grinding hog story on the forum. I thought about Sarah Riley peeing herself standing up, the feelings as it spread across her trousers. I knew what I had to do.

By the time the kettle had boiled and Mark returned with a hot chocolate, my mug was empty. I relaxed for a few minutes while it cooled down a little and I couldn’t help but notice just how quickly my need to pee was growing. I’m not sure if it was from the fluids I had just consumed, or because it was on my mind, but I soon needed to pee and urgently. My subtle little fidgets quickly turned into very obvious squirms of desperation. I was ready to burst and it was clear. Still, I was determined not to pee until my second drink was finished. Fortunately he had used a normal sized cup instead of my large mug that I usually enjoy but it was still going to be a challenge. I squeezed myself between my legs with one hand while I brought the drink to my lips with the other. My brain was protesting, my bladder aching but I persevered, making eye contact once again as I drank the contents. In a rather unladylike manner, and very unusual for me, I emptied the cup in one go, maintaining eye contact the whole time. With a little burp, my stomach felt warm and the chocolate was gone.

Within the space of ten minutes I had gone from being very desperate to being on the brink of losing it right then and there. The drink had made its way through me and now my body was screaming at me to get rid of it. If I didn’t make a move soon, my body would do it for me whether I wanted it to or not. “Let’s go to the kitchen, I don’t want a wet carpet.” I got up, the change from sitting to standing making me bend over a little as gravity shifted the contents of my bladder. I carefully made my way to the kitchen, taking small steps and once I was there I pulled out a chair, motioning for Mark to sit down. He happily sat down and I stood in front of him, my legs squeezed together, hopping from foot to foot, changing which leg I put my weight on.

“Are you ready?” I asked with a smile. He nodded so I stopped fighting the urge and just let nature take over. To my surprise I didn’t start peeing straight away, I was still holding it! I didn’t feel shy but it was one of those moments where you have held it for so long, you can’t let go. I didn’t try and make myself pee, there was no thinking of waterfalls or anything, but I decided to have some fun with it, and see just how long it would take. I simply let my body do what it wanted to, enjoying my legs still being squeezed together, I was subconsciously still holding it.

Amazingly, it was about a minute before I felt a dribble escape from between my lips, just enough to dampen the fabric of my knickers. I dribbled again except this time it didn’t stop and I flashed Mark a big smile as it developed into a gentle trickle. My body was still fighting it, squeezing my thighs together tight but there was no stopping it. I could feel the wetness slowly spreading across my bottom , it following the creases on my jeans and as I shifted my position it began to show on the front, running down my thighs. I couldn’t help but sigh as my body finally let go and I started peeing properly, a steady stream flowing into my knickers and soaking both sides of my jeans. I could see a bulge growing in Marks jeans and I made a joke. “Are we going camping? There’s no toilets there either.” and then turned around so he could see the back. He absolutely loves my bottom , especially when it’s wearing wet jeans. I could feel my feet getting wet as it started running off the bottom of my jeans and pooling on the floor. I turned around again and blew him a kiss, my wee still steadily flowing into my saturated knickers. It felt so good. I had a huge smile on my face as I continued to wet myself and I was loving every second of it. I went for ages, I’m guessing at least a minute before it slowed to drips and finally stopped. My jeans were drenched, there was barely a dry spot on them and I think this was the biggest wetting I’ve ever had.

I took a step forward so my crotch was right at eye level with Mark before unbuttoning my jeans. I unzipped them and pulled the two halves apart so he could get a glimpse of the soaking wet knickers underneath, a very clear dark area contrasting the nice dry part near the top. I wriggled my jeans down to my thighs so we could see my knickers fully and then turned around, cutely looking over my shoulder with a beaming smile. “Is it bad?” I giggled. He caressed my bottom over the knickers and then gently traced the wet outline with his fingers. I pulled my jeans off completely, kicking them into the puddle I had created and then sexily pulled down my knickers, swaying my hips and teasing him plenty. Once I was naked from the waist down I held out my hand for him. “Come on, it looks like you need a release too” and led him to the sofa. I’ll let you guess what happened next

Wow simply amazing and erotic. I love the idea of a coupon. Amazing how you just let nature takes it course. Thanks for sharing

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...