Sexy skinny thick black woman in Vegas who loves golden showers

2 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

But have you ever had a "peegasm" when doing a long pee haha? I mean how much water do you drink in a day?

A few times and it happened a month ago im just now hearing the term peegasm yesterday i dont know if i can do it again but i do cum on myself without using my hands though and i like giving head making a man pee and cum at the same time some men say its hard for them to do but i can help with that lol

4 minutes ago, Lovegolden95 said:

A few times and it happened a month ago im just now hearing the term peegasm yesterday i dont know if i can do it again but i do cum on myself without using my hands though and i like giving head making a man pee and cum at the same time some men say its hard for them to do but i can help with that lol

Do you have a powerful or weak pee stream then haha? And what is the longest you think you have peed for?

2 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you have a powerful or weak pee stream then haha? And what is the longest you think you have peed for?

I have a powerful stream i hate looking at a goldenshower video or just a piss video and the stream is weak and i dont time my piss idk but i know it be very long especially when i drink beer lol and i love to drink hella water and im an overly active masterbater so my piss stream be hella strong even if i do stop and pee some more in between

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lovegolden95 said:

I have a powerful stream i hate looking at a goldenshower video or just a piss video and the stream is weak and i dont time my piss idk but i know it be very long especially when i drink beer lol and i love to drink hella water and im an overly active masterbater so my piss stream be hella strong even if i do stop and pee some more in between

That sounds so hot haha! Have you ever felt self-conscious about someone hearing you pee then? Is your pee stream longer than other women you hear?

On 3/3/2020 at 8:25 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

Anyone in vegas want to get wet with me im new here and dont find many guys who are into the pee fetish. Ive been into it since i was 9 i stumbled across a video where a female did it to another girl on a nude beach and i been turned on ever since then

Nice to meet you ! that's quite young, I was 11 😉 

On 3/3/2020 at 7:25 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

Anyone in vegas want to get wet with me im new here and dont find many guys who are into the pee fetish. Ive been into it since i was 9 i stumbled across a video where a female did it to another girl on a nude beach and i been turned on ever since then

Hi and welcome.  I hope you have a great time here and look forward to your contributions.