Smelling and Listening at Work

@Brutus fantastic account - especially of the snobby bank lady.  You are lucky that you can get to hear so much.  Is there only one toilet stall in each of the men and women's facility and the outer door locks?   If it were a case of multiple cubicles and/or the outer door not locking then when the ladies used the gents, you would have been able to legitimately have gone inside the gents when the ladies were in there and you could have listened even better - if two stalls, from the adjacent stall and if only one stall, you could wait by the sink for the cubicle to become free.  I have been in unisex toilets with multiple cubicles and it is great to be separated from a peeing woman by just a 12mm thick piece of wooden divider.

• Like 4

@Brutus, Thanks for posting such a great, detailed, and very exciting account of your observations, particularly of the snobby bank lady. A very good read. I admire your attention to detail, which your writings always show, and your descriptions capture the entire scene, both visual and audio. It's interesting how important details of construction and plumbing can be to an observer. Glad to see you back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great story here and good post. You have very good detailed and facts. You very lucky to hear the women pee and lucky rest rooms are close to hear women. I love unisex rest rooms get desperation women.

Lucky to have women pee mens room. 

• Like 3
  • 3 years later...

Wow, I really enjoyed the snobby bank lady pee. Those are the type of women that drive me crazy. When I see one at work or on the street I fantasize what she would look like or sound in the bathroom. I even fantasize during my jerk sessions, especially when between gfs, what these chick's would sound like in the bathroom. Are they a hisser, a tinkler@, a horse pouring, stop and start pees, etc. I make up what they would sound like. This lady is the type I would remember for decades as I have my 'favorites' from the times I have been lucky enough to hear women peeing. Thanks for the great details of her pee and outfit. You sound like you are from the States. I would love to hear this bitch piss!!

• Agree 1