BB Sightings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent sighting there- and I can confirm that buses arriving into the city often provide good opportunities.  I have seen some great sightings of girls running from buses desperate to pee and heading for the nearest alley or bush.  I have seen this in several cities and multiple times.  Often I think people drink at home before they head into town and then by the time they have ridden the bus for half an hour or more, they are desperate on arrival.

Of course, once they have done this once or twice then it becomes a behaviour that they may follow regularly on arrival into town as they know it is better than waiting until they have queued to get into a club. 

• Agree 2

More delightful sightings from you @Big Bear, extremely well described as usual - thank you.  Sounds like a great night out and I bet you are glad that you had the opportunity to work in that city for the night.   I suspect you'll put your hand up for another shift there in the future if the opportunity arises and now you know about some good places you'll be able to get the best out of the evening.

• Agree 1

Great sighting of the girl with the short skirt and loud mouth, she obviously didn’t c are who knew what she was doing or cared if anyone saw her.

You definitely did the right thing with the girl behind the van. It is a shame that her friend called her back from the bins as she was obviously happy to pee there, but it was nice that she happily told you that she had been for a wee when she came back. 

• Agree 1