Jump to content

BB Sightings


Recommended Posts

Another great sighting @Big Bear, shame she didn't have just a bit more confidence to pee in the gateway in full view.    She must have been really desperate in the taxi and I wouldn't mind betting that the taxi driver ended up with them asking him to stop and him getting a good view.  I've often thought it would be a good job to be a taxi driver collecting drunk people at the end of a night out as many of them would need to pee.   I think I would make it quite clear to anyone I picked up that I don't care if they need to pee or be sick, but they don't do it in the car - just let me know and I'll be happy to pull over for them to take care of it. 

Link to post

What you witnessed is common, the girl got her cue from boyfriend peeing and rather than look for a place she found it appropriate to pee right there. In fact I find the women today pee very commonly in parking lots next to their vehicles or during traffic right by the side of their vehicles.

  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, vpw said:

What you witnessed is common, the girl got her cue from boyfriend peeing and rather than look for a place she found it appropriate to pee right there. In fact I find the women today pee very commonly in parking lots next to their vehicles or during traffic right by the side of their vehicles.

Yeah I have come to discover that just recently. Makes sightings much easier to come by.

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, Big Bear said:

Yeah I have come to discover that just recently. Makes sightings much easier to come by.

And you must have noticed compared to the past they are not shy about hiding the source of their pee when it gets exposed regardless.

  • Hot 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, vpw said:

And you must have noticed compared to the past they are not shy about hiding the source of their pee when it gets exposed regardless.

This is also true, modern society  isn't as prudish as it used to be. More care free people.

  • Like 1
Link to post
13 minutes ago, Big Bear said:

This is also true, modern society  isn't as prudish as it used to be. More care free people.

Been watching women pee since late 70s and yes we did get sightings if he looked or the situation enabled it. However the biggest change in attitude then and now is that women now are not ashamed to be peeing be it parking lots or an open area and young ladies in fact have far better reaction if they catch men watching them apart from few. Earlier you had to make sure to avoid eye contact and make it look like a genuine by chance incident when you came up close to a woman caught peeing outdoors and they certainly didnt react well if they found out someone was staring at them.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
6 hours ago, vpw said:

The after pee apologies are what I live for, wish I could tell them thank you for the fantastic show.

Oh most definitely. Love when they are embarrassed and apologetic about the fact they have been caught/seen. If only they knew how much I enjoyed it.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Some fantastic tales, I really love that the girl asked your permission! How far away from you were they when they had a pee?

It's also good that they let you know it's a regular thing on the way home... that girl must have squatted lots of times and perhaps had some minor accidents.

Link to post
1 hour ago, pwpj said:

Some fantastic tales, I really love that the girl asked your permission! How far away from you were they when they had a pee?

It's also good that they let you know it's a regular thing on the way home... that girl must have squatted lots of times and perhaps had some minor accidents.

Not too far away. From the corner to the door steps I was sat on I would say is about 10-12 feet. But the steps are raised so depending on which step I'm sat depends on the view point. 

I loved that she asked too. Part of me wonders what she would said/done had I said no. 

I am glad she added that, I love the scenario of girls heading home after lots of drinking. For her to mention it it must happen to her a lot and she certainly had me wondering about what she must be like on her way home and all the different outcomes she must have.

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 2/20/2020 at 4:15 PM, Big Bear said:

Not too far away. From the corner to the door steps I was sat on I would say is about 10-12 feet. But the steps are raised so depending on which step I'm sat depends on the view point. 

I loved that she asked too. Part of me wonders what she would said/done had I said no. 

I am glad she added that, I love the scenario of girls heading home after lots of drinking. For her to mention it it must happen to her a lot and she certainly had me wondering about what she must be like on her way home and all the different outcomes she must have.

Sounds like you have a great spot worked out there.

Yeah, given the number of girls who say similar things, I'm quite sure that stopping for a squat on the way home, or leaking, or wetting, is a semi-regular thing.... I also often wonder what percentage of girls have, at some point, had to squat outside (probably quite high?) and/or leaked or had an accident.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...