Grinding Hog Day

That was EXTREMELY hot! I loved every word of it and you painted a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for writing this! 

I will be reading it again tonight just before I get into bed 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

That was EXTREMELY hot! I loved every word of it and you painted a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for writing this! 

I will be reading it again tonight just before I get into bed 😉

Glad you like it - it was your topic suggestion,  after all....  ;-)

15 hours ago, Sophie said:

Holy shit this series is incredible. I'm rather turned on now! 

I won't be as brave as Sarah but I've just ordered myself some PVC trousers online 😉

Thank you so much for sharing. 

Ha ha - PVC trousers behind closed doors are fine too.   Pictures though......?

The beauty of waking up to a Grinding Hog Day is it's the gift that just keeps on giving - a new opportunity every day, with no recriminations, just the slate washed (or peed) clean every night.

• 1 month later...

Wow, just... Wow! The whole series has been incredibly hot, thank you so for writing it! 

In a way, I am really jealous of Sarah being able to pee however she wanted with no consequences. I've just had the thought of having a staff meeting at work and just peeing where I was sat into one of the padded chairs. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Fantastic!   The most imaginative and very detailed installment of the series and the whole series is brilliant.   Thank you @gldenwetgoose

I also fully agree with @Sophie, it would be brilliant to be able to pee wherever you want and even let people watch you do it, safe in the knowledge that it would clear itself up at midnight, no damage, no repercussions, but the memories living on.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

In a way, I am really jealous of Sarah being able to pee however she wanted with no consequences. I've just had the thought of having a staff meeting at work and just peeing where I was sat into one of the padded chairs. 

That sounds so good Sophie giving the chair a good soaking