First time sharing myself.

Just now, Peeonme97 said:

Wow, I didn’t expect so much support! Thank you all, with this type of community I am starting to feel so comfortable❤️

That's how it is here, everyone here is great, hopefully you feel at home soon lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rewdna said:

Hi.Nice one.That's a good strong stream.Thanks for sharing.

@Rewdna yeah that’s a nice strong yellow stream! Bet it felt nice coming out! I’m sitting in bed right now bursting for a piss but I’m too settled to get up lol 😂 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mkbigboy said:

@Rewdna yeah that’s a nice strong yellow stream! Bet it felt nice coming out! I’m sitting in bed right now bursting for a piss but I’m too settled to get up lol 😂 

Looks like he needed to go.Did you make it?

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, Peeonme97 said:

Peeing in the sink! More fun than the toilet? I think so! Where is your favorite place to pee?

741BC4B2-25A7-489C-AFE7-311DEE2D09C7.gif

I enjoy pissing in sinks, but I usually always try and piss outside, even in the dead of winter lol

• Like 2
Just now, Peeonme97 said:

I prefer to lay down and piss into my mouth, it’s a lot easier for me. But yes I have for sure 

I've never layed down and pissed into my mouth, only just pointed my cock upwards and leaned over lol

• Like 2

I’ve never purposely wet myself until now.. I have never been satisfied peeing before.. one of these gif is the beginning the other is toward the end. Piss leaking down my legs into a puddle beneath me.. I loved this experience.

8D1D0546-041E-458D-99B4-1882E2403147.gif

35B97A91-0482-4349-AF93-A8B0C87D5208.gif

Edited by Peeonme97
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1