What is your job?

Sunshine108

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Must of been quite the experience. For a praire boy like me anything over 20 feet is a good boat lol, never mind a sea going vessel lol

Largest machines on earth. 1,080 feet long. 6,000 crew when air wing attached. 4 acres of flight deck. Noisy. Dirty. Dangerous. 

No thrill ride equals a carrier launch though. 

4 years was enough for me.

Glad to be back on terra firma. 

6 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Largest machines on earth. 1,080 feet long. 6,000 crew when air wing attached. 4 acres of flight deck. Noisy. Dirty. Dangerous. 

No thrill ride equals a carrier launch though. 

4 years was enough for me.

Glad to be back on terra firma. 

My dad was in the navy for 20 years.  I got to do 2 dependent cruises.  One on a LSD and another time LST.   I got very sea sick on the LST.  My dad was a boatswain I got to ride in the smaller boats u drove to take the marines to shore from the ship.  My first ex husband use to be in the navy too he was a store keeper.  We had sex on his ship every time I would visit him when he had Duty.  We would fuck on his desk in the store room.  I would alway wear a dress wirh no panties so all he had to do was lift it up and go to town.  He was the first guy to ever give me oral 🥰.   I’ve grown up around the navy and marines my whole life. 

Edited by Sweets
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

No wonder you're so sexy!  I find a lot of navy oriented women are. We live for the moment don't we?

Never had any nookie on a navy vessel but I should have to round out the experience. 

BTW the vid you made with the vibe and blue dild is just as hot as it ever was. Have viewed it deliciously a few times here with the wife also.  

We need to get together some time <wink> 

15 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

No wonder you're so sexy!  I find a lot of navy oriented women are. We live for the moment don't we?

Never had any nookie on a navy vessel but I should have to round out the experience. 

BTW the vid you made with the vibe and blue dild is just as hot as it ever was. Have viewed it deliciously a few times here with the wife also.  

We need to get together some time <wink> 

Yes we do. We would have a very wet naughty time.  

• Like 1