Peeing Fantasy's

57 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

I would also love to join ❀all of us should get in a fitting room together. We'll totally flood it πŸ˜‚

Damn number four. Hopefully it's a big fitting room. And hopefully the carpet is nice and absorbent 😍

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sophie said:

One of my fantasies is to use this bathroom. I love the thought of someone next door or waiting outside being able to see me sitting on the toilet, and me being able to see my neighbour relieving herself.Β 

Β 

153417.jpg

I can just picture this being a unisex bathroom with enclosed stalls.

A guy standing as he pees into the toilet would look up and see someone sitting in the neighboring stall, but probably not much more.

On the other hand, the woman seated would likely get a head-on view of the person peeing as well as their stream and source.

11 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

And you don't have to be sneaky this way. People will already expect something weird when 4 people enter the same fitting room xD.

Say less. And they will leave us alone too! We will just have to make sure we can make a...er..."clean" get away!

• Haha 2