The Arrival and a silly vampire

33 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

As long as i can keep my hamburgers i don't care about tuna haha 

In the Arrival world the world stopped (we are in a post apocalyptic setting full of monsters!!!) so you can't simply have supermarkets, altough maybe somebody makes hamburgers from monster's meat (it's anyway easier that they are grilled on the spot, some monsters are tasty if grilled with spices); tuna cans survived because they need not to be refrigerated.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In the Arrival world the world stopped (we are in a post apocalyptic setting full of monsters!!!) so you can't simply have supermarkets, altough maybe somebody makes hamburgers from monster's meat (it's anyway easier that they are grilled on the spot, some monsters are tasty if grilled with spices); tuna cans survived because they need not to be refrigerated.

Will the vampire be my friend then?  Mabye we can team up and bring @speedy3471 with  us. He if anyone knows how to make good meat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow, @spywareonya, that was an original and enjoyable piece of writing that only you could have produced. 

And if Nancy the vampire needs a piss and wants to do something nasty, you know the way my mind works. Pissing all over the carpets or other stuff? Hehehe.

The dark aspect works as fiction. It always does. Only when it is real life and involves hurting real people does it become more problematical

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, @spywareonya, that was an original and enjoyable piece of writing that only you could have produced

It's gonna be a book, only published here and not officially. If it drags attention I'll simply write more stories. The Arrival world draws from my deepest esoteric knowledge and can go on forever

And if Nancy the vampire needs a piss and wants to do something nasty, you know the way my mind works. Pissing all over the carpets or other stuff? Hehehe

Carpets... ok, I'll see what I can do

The dark aspect works as fiction. It always does. Only when it is real life and involves hurting real people does it become more problematical

This is complicated. New chapters will help people explore and understand. Stay with me!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Will the vampire be my friend then?  Mabye we can team up and bring @speedy3471 with  us. He if anyone knows how to make good meat

Ok, you'll have a character in the story. Not forever, because those who stay with Nancy for too long can end up being in danger and I do not want your character to pointlessly die, but for a while I'll introduce somebody vaguely crafted after your humilty and braveness

• Like 1
  • Love 1