Opportunities on a night out

I'm gonna be going out to a few pubs and nightclubs with two of my female friends (one whom I'm pretty confident likes me). I want to make the most of the night. Obviously there's the toilets where it's mostly trough urinals and everyone's too drunk to catch you taking a peek. I've never seen a girl pee in person and I'd love to catch one. I also want to piss in an alleyway and get caught probably by others looking to do the same.

The problem is I want to make the most of it all but I also don't want it to get in the way of being with the girls. Wanted to see what everyone would recommend to do to see lot's of pissing and still have a good night out with my friends. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, alicexxx said:

A preliminary briefing with the girls to plan the piss moments will help you a lot, my Dear... 😜

Agreed. As embarrassing as it might feel at first, a little communication and understanding of feelings will go a long way. feel out the situation and if it feels right let them know what interest you or ask them what they might be comfortable with. You really never know unless you try, and you miss every shot you don’t take. Good luck 

• Agree 2
On 11/1/2019 at 3:37 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I admire the confidence of the people replying above. There are a lot of people on the forum sharing tales of girls willingly peeing for them / with them, but I'm a bit more cautious. Maybe I just don't know the right kind of girls!

I'm not sure if I missed something....   I read into it that you're going just on a casual night out, you're in company but at the same time you want to keep an eye out for any action along the way.  I'm also guessing that you haven't previously discussed your love of pee with the two friends and then can't be assumed that they're into the whole thing?

If I'm right so far, then 'pre-briefing' them is likely to have disastrous effects.  As much as we normalise our fetish and encourage each other,  telling a girl (a friend) that you want to watch her pee or want her to take part in pee play is likely to get you labelled as weird, insane, perverted and loose any chance of that casual drink or indeed their friendship.  As much as we think it natural and acceptable, much of society thinks the opposite.

When you mention the trough is that a casual toilet which everyone uses?  If so just go for a pee yourself and make the most of the moment.  If you're hoping that those friends will 'perform' to order for you then I'm not sure how well that would go.

At the end of the night, walking home with the girls depending how much they've had to drink there's perhaps more chance of voicing your need to pee and if you're lucky getting a 'yeah, me too....'

Good luck - my advice would be have a great night out. Don't push your luck and you might just get a result. If not, there's always next time.

Yeah I completely agree with your first two paragraphs and thanks for the advice.

• Thanks 1
On 11/1/2019 at 1:35 PM, Lilipee said:

I think a simpler plan would be to just let it happen naturally.  Do not go to the bathroom before leaving the last club. Either walk around or drive with your friends and eventually tell them that you need to pee.  Eventually apologize and say you really can't hold it, and find a secluded spot to pee outside.  Then see what reaction you get.  If the girl is into peeing, she will watch you.  Maybe one of them will even join you.  Personally, I would be very turned on if one of my guy friends did that.  And there will be no hard feelings if they're not into it.  It's understood that everyone has to pee more when drinking.

I think I may try that. None of us will be driving and I'll be staying at one of the girl's places, so a chance may arise on the way back. If I'm being honest I prefer to be watched being than see someone else.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What you could try is to make sure they and you drink A LOT of BEER beer makes you go more than booze and a desperate girl is more likely to pee near you than a not so desperate girl. Try and go for a wallk with them right after a big beer and try to wallk for about 30min mabye and then tell them you have to go. If the reply is "me too" say " i know a place to go" and then " accidently" get lost wallk for a bit more and then no matter if they are the ones finding a place or you say " sorry i can't hold it mind if i go with you" if you are drunk and really have to go that will be seen as an accepted request. I know this plan is advanced and a lot of things can happen along the way. Another plan would be to just say the same thing whenever the go into an alley to pee " can't hold it can i go with you" you can skip the wallk and geting lost part the good thing with that plan would be that they would get desperate and are more likely to just think " whatever as long as i can pee"

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, Lilipee said:

I think a simpler plan would be to just let it happen naturally.  Do not go to the bathroom before leaving the last club. Either walk around or drive with your friends and eventually tell them that you need to pee.  Eventually apologize and say you really can't hold it, and find a secluded spot to pee outside.  Then see what reaction you get.  If the girl is into peeing, she will watch you.  Maybe one of them will even join you.  Personally, I would be very turned on if one of my guy friends did that.  And there will be no hard feelings if they're not into it.  It's understood that everyone has to pee more when drinking.

omg yesss me too 

• Like 1

This reminds me of a time I was with some people from a student group at college walking around the streets at night (we were chalking some kind of advertisement on the sidewalk), and this one guy and one of the girls were talking about what they would do when they got back to the apartment we had been meeting at. He asked her if they should help each other pee, or something along those lines, and when she said nothing, he said "because I really need to pee", as though the suggestion had been a joke that he'd just made to tell her that. Neither of them peed for the rest of the time we were out so I guess both of them forgot about it soon after. It was a drug policy group so people were often high and/or buzzed from booze at evening meetings like that.

And thinking about *that* incident reminded me of this other time--it was the birthday celebration of a girl I had a big crush on, but I doubted she was interested in me (and later I found out she was definitely NOT interested in me). Anyway, we were in a bar and she had to use the bathroom. One of the guys said the bathroom was downstairs, and I don't know whether I moved to allow her to get up, or if it was just that I looked at her when she said she had to go, but he looked like he was going to go with her to find the bathroom, but then said to me "or do you want to go with her?" I just casually agreed and walked with her to find the  ladies' room. I didn't come inside with her of course, so I didn't *see* anything, but the hallway was empty so I held the door open a crack and was able to listen to her peeing.