Autumnal walk

What a lovely walk you had with your husband. It's the little things that remind you of your youth or when you first started dating that's important in relationships. My wife and I have only been married 4 years but we've been together nearly 11 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sophie, Thank you for sharing your special moment.  You write so well - describing the important details - and that was a very intimate moment.   I wish my wife was more willing to pee outside like that.  It has been known, but not very regularly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/20/2019 at 9:21 PM, speedy3471 said:

What a lovely walk you had with your husband. It's the little things that remind you of your youth or when you first started dating that's important in relationships. My wife and I have only been married 4 years but we've been together nearly 11 years. 

I love the little things that remind me of when we first started dating. We have plenty of photos taken on date nights that I often look through, they put me in such a good mood. It's very important.

23 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Brilliantly written, and a brilliant day out - sounds like you’re married to a good ‘un. Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you! I'm definitely a very lucky lady.

10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Sophie, Thank you for sharing your special moment.  You write so well - describing the important details - and that was a very intimate moment.   I wish my wife was more willing to pee outside like that.  It has been known, but not very regularly.

Thank you, I always feel like my stories aren't that interesting because I ramble too much and describe insignificant details rather than just posting the meat and potatoes.

• Like 3

Sophie,

That was the most beautiful, sensitive and loving story I have read here, and as a passionate caring lover myself I really appreciated every word you wrote there. 

I love my wife dearly but cannot bring myself to share this special pleasure with her, she simply is not that way inclined, but I am so happy that you two are so happy to share the pleasure together, that's so lovely of you to share it with us.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Sophie,

That was the most beautiful, sensitive and loving story I have read here, and as a passionate caring lover myself I really appreciated every word you wrote there. 

I love my wife dearly but cannot bring myself to share this special pleasure with her, she simply is not that way inclined, but I am so happy that you two are so happy to share the pleasure together, that's so lovely of you to share it with us.....

Awww thank you so so much. That has made my whole day! Seriously, thank you.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sophie said:

I always feel like my stories aren't that interesting because I ramble too much

I have never considered your stories to ramble.   The detail is an asset to the story and provides much more of a picture of what is happening.

• Agree 2