Once again my mind drifted

Hey y'all,

a super random thought popped into my head recently and decided to discuss it with you guys.

Ok, imagine you are a parent and have a little child (2/3 years old) and he/she has fun playing silly games involving pee (as I did back then 😛) .. games like pee in a cup or into the river, whatever ... Classic children things.

Now, what if your child asks you if you want to join in into his/her activities and for instance asks you: "mommy/daddy let's go pee into the bucket?" Would you join in and agree to do it and pee together with you kid in the bucket or would you back off and say "no thanks"?

Because I think, in a way, the kid only does it for fun and he/she wants to have fun with you so it's not a big deal if you pee together ... On the other hand, for you as a parent it's probably a weird thing to do and there's always a chance that it might affect your child's way of thinking in the future, or else.

What do you think?

As I said, a super random thought ... And maybe a bit weird for some ... But hey, that's how sometimes interesting conversations start 😉

• Like 1

It is an interesting one - and I've no clue how to answer...   Actually I have, I think my answer would be to decline - that I didn't want to participate - but to do it in a way that didn't take away their innocent fun and let them carry on.

It is similar to a thought that popped into my mind a week or so ago, which in turn related to a thread about young children witnessing a parent's accident.  Let's suppose your child has toilet trained as a pre-schooler, gone through junior school, perhaps now at high school but not an adult.  As a parent you become aware that they've started having accidents - could it be stress, bullying or something emotional - but no, it turns out that they have formed an attachment, a thrill from aspects of our fetish.....    What then?   (for what it's worth I've no idea, other than I wouldn't be seeking to punish.)

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It is an interesting one - and I've no clue how to answer...   Actually I have, I think my answer would be to decline - that I didn't want to participate - but to do it in a way that didn't take away their innocent fun and let them carry on.

It is similar to a thought that popped into my mind a week or so ago, which in turn related to a thread about young children witnessing a parent's accident.  Let's suppose your child has toilet trained as a pre-schooler, gone through junior school, perhaps now at high school but not an adult.  As a parent you become aware that they've started having accidents - could it be stress, bullying or something emotional - but no, it turns out that they have formed an attachment, a thrill from aspects of our fetish.....    What then?   (for what it's worth I've no idea, other than I wouldn't be seeking to punish.)

Mumsnet has a few threads on this behavioural instances. A lot of the responses are pointing towards get the child to a doctor/psychologist because they're not behaving properly

Well i can't be sure if it's just fun that will go away with time or if it's something that will develop into a pee fetish. And i woulldn't want the child to connect me in anyway to his/her fetish or mabye cause some kind of trouble so i would say no. I know at the time the child is just playing but if it develops into a fetish and i have been connected to what was once just fun and play idk how it would effect him/her. 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Well i can't be sure if it's just fun that will go away with time or if it's something that will develop into a pee fetish. And i woulldn't want the child to connect me in anyway to his/her fetish or mabye cause some kind of trouble so i would say no. I know at the time the child is just playing but if it develops into a fetish and i have been connected to what was once just fun and play idk how it would effect him/her. 

That's exactly what would keep me from doing it aswell.

42 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Damn gotah now you made my mind go off🤣

Sorry not sorry😝

42 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

would you let your child watch you pee? And where would the age limit go if so?

If my child would ask me to pee with him/her I'd probably say no. However, it happened to me many times when I was a kid where I had my parents taking a pee next to me, and looking back I don't think that these moments influenced my fetish (but some pee experiences with my aunt sure did, I think I've told that story before somewhere on here).

Anyway, I wouldn't mind peeing next to my child as long as it's just a normal pee, maybe out in the forest on a hike or something like that ... Or in the toilet when he/she is next to me taking a bath in the tub.

Oh, and I don't know about the age limit. I'm sure there comes a time where kids don't want to see their parents pee, so it's pretty much up to them ... Unless they're 15 and still interested, that would be to much for me haha

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gotah said:

That's exactly what would keep me from doing it aswell.

Sorry not sorry😝

If my child would ask me to pee with him/her I'd probably say no. However, it happened to me many times when I was a kid where I had my parents taking a pee next to me, and looking back I don't think that these moments influenced my fetish (but some pee experiences with my aunt sure did, I think I've told that story before somewhere on here).

Anyway, I wouldn't mind peeing next to my child as long as it's just a normal pee, maybe out in the forest on a hike or something like that ... Or in the toilet when he/she is next to me taking a bath in the tub.

Oh, and I don't know about the age limit. I'm sure there comes a time where kids don't want to see their parents pee, so it's pretty much up to them ... Unless they're 15 and still interested, that would be to much for me haha

This makes sense i guess but i don't think you have told the story about your aunt haha

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

This makes sense i guess but i don't think you have told the story about your aunt haha

I think I have, but I am to lazy to look for it so I'll tell it again:

Basically when I was 2 or 3 years old my aunt would let me watch her pee when we were doing short walks into the forest and she needed to go. She noticed my curiosity on how a woman pees so she let me take a closer look everytime she relieved herself.

Not only during hikes in the forest but also sometimes at home while she was babysitting. Every now and again she told me that she needed to pee and so I followed her into the bathrom and my aunt always hovered her butt over the toilet seat so that I could watch from underneath how her pee was gushing out ... Good times😂

• Hot 2
22 minutes ago, Gotah said:

I think I have, but I am to lazy to look for it so I'll tell it again:

Basically when I was 2 or 3 years old my aunt would let me watch her pee when we were doing short walks into the forest and she needed to go. She noticed my curiosity on how a woman pees so she let me take a closer look everytime she relieved herself.

Not only during hikes in the forest but also sometimes at home while she was babysitting. Every now and again she told me that she needed to pee and so I followed her into the bathrom and my aunt always hovered her butt over the toilet seat so that I could watch from underneath how her pee was gushing out ... Good times😂

You were a lucky boy haha 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

Hmm... Tough call.. But I'd probably join them if asked.. I got into a lot trouble as a kid doing anything pee related..

And Kids just want to have fun 

5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I think I would join in. It would be a good way to put a positive spin on peeing, and keep it fun.

Interesting to hear that you guys would join ... Aren't you afraid that maybe your child one day maybe would look back and feel weird about it?

10 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is all about joining in and not instigating. Empowering the the child. The only way they would feel weird is if someone told them it was weird.

That's a good point! ... And you wouldn't mind exposing yourself infront of your child because he or she is curious to see where the pee comes from?

Being a naturist when possible, I cannot see that if I had a child either of us would be wearing clothes much at home. I don't see my niece very often, but when she comes over for a swim she comes in the pool naked because I am naked. Children respond to a role model!

39 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Being a naturist when possible, I cannot see that if I had a child either of us would be wearing clothes much at home. I don't see my niece very often, but when she comes over for a swim she comes in the pool naked because I am naked. Children respond to a role model!

Oh I see, well then that's a different story of course haha