It is good to return

Jethro P

Hello again to my dear friends.

Please forgive me for being out of circulation for a while. I have had a bit of a hiccup in my life.

I have prostate problems and have had to suffer rather nasty intrusions into my nether regions. Piccie (not me but pretty similar):

It is so frustrating that, as a pee addict, I have not been able to go for a “real” wee for quite a while. I had a tube stuffed up my willy which automatically drained anything that I might have wanted to enjoy if I could do it freely. There is no way I could have enjoyed all the pee banter here when I couldn’t even go for a piddle 😒

I am rather relieved that it’s on the mend, and that I don't have to have a tube any more. I can actually go for a wee for real. I can take my willy out, aim it wherever I like, and let all my emotions go.

Emptying a plastic bag full of pee all over the carpet doesn’t have quite the same emotional impact as emptying your bladder and revelling in the puddle😊

Now that I have logged in again, I have seen that I have lots of private messages (PMs) asking why I am not here, and I humbly apologise for not being here to reply. It is soooo touching and humbling that the guys here would actually miss me!!

THANK YOU 😊

• Like 2