Run-ons...

This is a bit of an odd one.Lately as i get older,i find that after i pee,and think ive finished,often i get a little maybe half a thimble full that runs out of my willy when i put it away,causing a drop of wetting.Anyone else get this?

Is it a male thing only,or do women get this sometimes too.(not with the willy of course,but maybe just after you have pulled up your panties,a little dribble perhaps?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Due to my current situation, I have to be a bit careful and make sure every last drop is gone.

BUT…

Why bother to dibble?

Put your old jeans on, stand in the garden, and pee for all it's worth down your legs.

If you're talking to your divine busty neighbour over the fence at the time, it adds a certain "frisson" to it.

This is all too real for me and I’m kinda sad it’s so common. I’ll get like one to two drops still left over no matter how I shake it. I hear if you shake and hold up your balls and try to get it out, it helps but for me not that much. Also I try to make the motion like I’m walking and shake it out that way, but then it’ll look like I’m fucking a urinal.

• Like 1