Holding

Rewdna

A lot of members on here like to hold their pee.I do occasionally.I am curious to know how it makes people feel when they're holding.Does it turn you on? Also,HOW do you hold? Do you cross your legs? Do you use your hands if you're holding at home? I tend to do both,using my hands when I become more desperate.Hope to get some responses.Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, pee01 said:

I love holding it and get me horny. I love the pressure against my bladder. I move around a lot need to go bad. My dick starts to hurt when I need to pee bad. I like holding knowing i am going to take a long pee.  

I took a long pee at work today.I had to hold it for ages until I could get to a toilet.The relief was amazing.☺️

• Hot 3

Hi all. And a shout out to mkbigboy. Long time no see dude. We need a better chat platform to chat on since the one we were using had a issue. I'm lovetoholdin if your looking for me on other related sites. As for holding I sometimes cross my legs, move my legs, squirm around and change positions.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

To be honest I kind of have to give a complicated answer because it depends on the situation with me. I get desperate a lot in public because I have a tiny bladder and it can be a stressful situation when I know about how many minutes I have left to look for a bathroom before I cant hold it anymore and I have no idea where one is. Occasionally though, when I know where a bathroom is, I will intentionally hold my pee and push myself to my limits before peeing and thats a huge turn on for me. I usually start holding just by having my legs tightly squeezed together and then cross them once it gets bad enough. If im really desperate ill cross my hands like into my crotch and like super tightly try and push everything to stop myself from leaking but im usually unsuccessful in that xD I have done a few holds where I didnt let myself hold myself or cross my legs at all and I was surprised at how hard it was xD

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Normally, I regulate my hydration because I don't like to get caught desperate when I'm out. When I have time alone I get to enjoy it. Once I feel that "twinge" that I need to take a leak, I'll start squeezing and rubbing myself while I try to get my bladder to fill up. Beer usually works best. I like to rub the underside of my dick, especially up near the tip. Rubbing the head increases the urge, and when I get really full, that makes it almost squirt. Sometimes I like to hang over the sink or toilet or even a bottle and relax like I'm going to piss, then stop at the last minute. I can tell I'm really full when it starts coming out anyway. When I'm in this mode, I try to stay full by letting some out, but not all; just enough to get back to enjoying myself. Although once I ejaculate, I lose all interest, empty my bladder, and move on to other things.

• Like 2
  • Love 1