Anatomy

On 9/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, Dr.P said:

Sweets, Thanks very much for the advice. Your experience with your ex sounds very exciting and delicious, especially for him. I'll see if I can get her to start in her high squat, which she uses when she pisses outdoors, as well as over the toilet, and I'll just dive in and go for her lips and clit after she starts pissing.

Good luck and lick lol. Keep us updated.  Im interested in knowing the outcum.   Lol😈😘

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Hope the guys don't feel left out...I'm curious about the terminology used for the male reproductive system.

Cock_Anatomy.thumb.jpg.21bc3d18fa170a6c1e5ff99554698553.jpg

We sure have a lot of moving parts in there,no wonder it all starts to go wrong in later life.Enjoy it if you can while it works!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bpb said:

It looks to me like the picture does a good job.
The penis is rather in its limp stage.  They just never show an erect penis in these illustrations. 
Darn!

Probably so as not to frighten the children!

• Haha 1
On 9/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

I have a question about the area of spongy tissue that surrounds the hole of the urethra, does it have a name? I'm fully conversant with the Latin terms for the Vagina; Mons Veneris, Inner and Outer Labia, Clitoris, Clitoral Hood, Cervix, Uterus etc...but that part of the peeing anatomy escapes me...perhaps it is the 'Urethra'. Answers please!

Hi greedyneedygirl please check out U-SPOT on the Web it will explain all. 

The U-Spot. This is a small patch of sensitive erectile tissue located just above and on either side of the urethral opening. It is absent just below the urethra, in the small area between the urethra and the vagina. Less well known than the clitoris, its erotic potential was only recently investigated by American clinical research workers. They found that if this region was gently caressed, with the finger, the tongue, or the tip of the penis, there was an unexpectedly powerful erotic response.

• Thanks 2

F.W,
After viewing this photo at higher magnification, I believe the little "lump" is her clitoris, as you think.

Sexmad1001,

Thanks much for your explanation of the U-Spot. That solves a mystery I always had about "Melissa," a long-term gf. Several times, when I was licking her vulva, giving her what we called a "mustache ride," back in the day, she would try to stop me, warning me that she was about to pee in my face, if I kept on licking her in the same spot, which I didn't think was her clit, but further down, nearer to her urethra. Since I loved the taste and smell of her pee, and wanted her to do it in my mouth, anyway, I always persisted, continuing to lick the exact same spot. This always resulted in an  almost immediate, and intense orgasm, for her, but she never peed in my mouth or face, which was a little disappointing, for me. Now, I understand that I must have been stimulating her U-Spot, with my tongue, which gave her the feeling that she was about to urinate, when it was actually telling her that she was approaching orgasm.

Ah, the beauty and wonder of women's bodies! 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, F.W said:

So,in male terms,she basically has a "female hard on",caused by brazenly exposing herself?Lovely.

You could put it like that FW, the female sexual organs swell and engorge in all manner of ways when aroused. I guess in many respects it's similar to the cock, but there are obvious outward signs of that!

• Like 1
  • Love 1