Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey, i’m Lacey and i’m 25. I’m a Bi Female and i’ve always loved watersports, in lots of different varieties ☺️ Mainly public piss or golden showers, but i have many different interests and fantasies. Looking to become a part of the community!

Edited by MysteriousLaceyXx
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, MysteriousLaceyXx said:

Hey, i’m Lacey and i’m 25.

Welcome to the community, come on in, the water's fine.  Everyone is friendly, supportive and welcoming.

• Like 1

hello everyone, just discovered this community which seems great for the piss play lover who I am.

About me : big fan of piss play in all its forms. Love to pee nonchalantly, for instance, on myself or on my girlfriend, as we sit on a couch having a random conversation about random things.. On a more sexual side, I love peeing inside her pussy, but I also like when she pisses on me on in my mouth.  

Looking forward to discovering more.. 

Greetings all. Just discovered I signed up here some point in the past. I've always been fascinated by female urination since I was a wee lad. I used to listen to my mother and sister pee. But it was always forbidden fruit until I was much older.

There used to be a fetish house in my area, mostly oriented toward BDSM which is not my jam at all, who I would pay to watch them pee. I got some great videos which I enjoy to this day. It's much better to do in a consensual relationship which I have done with a few women, including my longtime girlfriend, who is on and off about feeling comfortable and willing.

I pretty much only like to watch them urinate in the toilet with their legs spread with a clear view. I love to see their waterfall come out of them, the sounds and the bubbles it makes, and they all look so sweet and vulnerable when they're taking a piss. Usually their bush hides their vulva so it I don't see it emerge from their urethra, rather just coming out of their bottom. That's the case with my longtime girlfriend.

I'm fascinated by the differences in women's urine streams. Some are just straight down, some go more forward, some split, some seem to emerge from different places, some change directions. Last time I saw my GF pee it split near the end.

I have a few stories to tell, some worked out well, some not so well, which I will share in the appropriate thread.

• Love 1

Since i was a child i have loved the feeling off my warm wet piss running down my legs.

Off recent i have told my partner and very occasionally she wees on me. Im sure she doesnt understand why i like it so much and thst it makes me feel dirty/ ashamed .

Hopefully one day i will get with someone that can enjoy this with me .

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I discovered this site a few days ago and had to register.

I have had a thing for piss as long as I can remember. Love drinking from the source and desperately pissing my self. Hadn't had any experiences with men but wouldn't say I wouldn't try it!! Piss play is so good no matter who's giving or receiving. 

I love the feel of it and the smell is intoxicating to me. I have several pairs of pants I peed in and I just letting them dry the pissing them again. They haven't been washed in 6 months probably and can just smell of them and get so horny and wanting to pee play!

Hope my introduction wasn't to long.

Glad to know there are like minded people out there that love piss also.

• Like 1

I discovered this website once i realized how much into piss play I was. It feels good to know I’m not alone. I hope you all do well and anyone who has had someone pee in their mouth let me know how it went. It’s been a fantasy of mine to let a nice girl take a nice hot piss in my mouth.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onefree said:

I discovered this website once i realized how much into piss play I was. It feels good to know I’m not alone. I hope you all do well and anyone who has had someone pee in their mouth let me know how it went. It’s been a fantasy of mine to let a nice girl take a nice hot piss in my mouth.

The first time my wife filled my mouth I cummed, I was prepared for how fast I had to swallow. I drank quite a bit but I got lot on me too!! It's was one of my greatest experiences. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/1/2024 at 12:02 PM, Onefree said:

My wife has peed into my mouth and I into hers.  It is an amazing experience.  We prepare by drinking lots of water before hand, so we are desperate to go.  Then when she lets loose into my mouth, it's hard to keep up and swallow all of it.  It is fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/5/2024 at 10:28 PM, Pooler said:

My wife has peed into my mouth and I into hers.  It is an amazing experience.  We prepare by drinking lots of water before hand, so we are desperate to go.  Then when she lets loose into my mouth, it's hard to keep up and swallow all of it.  It is fantastic.

That’s so hot! 🥵 I hope you have more hot nights swallowing piss.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2024 at 11:28 PM, Pooler said:

How did it happen the first time? How did the subject off peeing come up?  Who asked who? 

12 hours ago, chubbyjack said:

How did it happen the first time? How did the subject off peeing come up?  Who asked who? 

The first time it happened we were giving each other golden showers for awhile. So she was peeing on me and I just felt the urge to taste it. So I told her to pee in my mouth, and I opened up. She let a hard stream go and filled up my mouth quickly. I discovered it didn't taste bad at all and we have now done it several times. As for her, we were playing BDSM games and she was subbing. I told her to open her mouth, take my cock, and drink my pee. She did a good job and also now drinks my pee when we play games.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Pooler said:

The first time it happened we were giving each other golden showers for awhile. So she was peeing on me and I just felt the urge to taste it. So I told her to pee in my mouth, and I opened up. She let a hard stream go and filled up my mouth quickly. I discovered it didn't taste bad at all and we have now done it several times. As for her, we were playing BDSM games and she was subbing. I told her to open her mouth, take my cock, and drink my pee. She did a good job and also now drinks my pee when we play games.

How did the very first golden shower happen?

hi im new to posting here. I've had an account here for like maybe half a year but I've never really taken the time to post anything. I think it'd be cool to meet and talk to others about this interest since I've never really had the chance to. a little bit about me im 18, I'm Canadian, and I have started posting my personal piss videos on reddit for fun. I'm curious Is there anyone near my age here? most people here seem a bit older than me. also If you wanna see my videos just ask 

Edited by Aiden
  • 4 weeks later...