Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Mickster said:

Howdy. Long time lurker, want to interact more with like minded people! I'm a 33 yo male from the Netherlands, hoping to make new friends:)

Hi there! Welcome aboard. I guess you'll know what we're about if you've been lurking. Good to have you in the community

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, PisSRL said:

Hi, New to this community but hoping to meet some like minded people and find out about they're experiences. 27 year old straight male from Scotland šŸ™‚

Hi! Welcome to the friendliest kink site on the planet šŸ™‚. I'm sure you'll find friends whatever aspect of the kink you're into. The staff are super helpful, so enjoy browsing and contributing, and see you around!

• Love 1
On 2/5/2023 at 7:10 PM, PisSRL said:

Hi, New to this community but hoping to meet some like minded people and find out about they're experiences. 27 year old straight male from Scotland

Ahhh another fellow Scot! ā€œTwo pintsā€¦ā€ if you know, you know šŸ˜‰ xx

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Vanessa CruzĀ  - We as site staff have received your message, and we will do what we can about it.Ā  Ā We will message you directly for any communication about it.

Please can we keep the site free from any discussion around that matter - apart from anything else to keep unhelpful speculation from taking place.

@PisSRLĀ - Huge thanks for your support to Vanessa - full kudos to you for doing so.Ā  That support and help is exactly the reason we love Peefans so much. Cheers

Ā 

(The posts are visible to staff and not being ignored, just obscured from the public site).Ā 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Vanessa CruzĀ  - We as site staff have received your message, and we will do what we can about it.Ā  Ā We will message you directly for any communication about it.

Please can we keep the site free from any discussion around that matter - apart from anything else to keep unhelpful speculation from taking place.

@PisSRLĀ - Huge thanks for your support to Vanessa - full kudos to you for doing so.Ā  That support and help is exactly the reason we love Peefans so much. Cheers

Ā 

(The posts are visible to staff and not being ignored, just obscured from the public site).Ā 

Sounds reasonable to me and I appreciate the response. I'm not trying to cause trouble here, either; that's why I made myself as "anonymous" as possible the first time. It simply didn't work like I had hoped. Thanks for letting me know y'all are listening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Iā€™ve posted a few times but still relatively new, Iā€™m a transman just starting to explore my piss kink and Iā€™m already quite excited about it. I enjoy carpet pissing, public pissing, and wetting the most. Iā€™m not ashamed of having a pussy and love using it, better yet I love that nobody knows what Iā€™m hiding in my pants. You wouldnā€™t be able to tell Iā€™m trans until I take my underwearĀ off.

Iā€™ve just been playing a lot recently and having a fun time seeing how my pee comes out of my pussy. When Iā€™m sitting regularly on the toilet, it trickles down my big clit into a quietĀ streamĀ but when Iā€™m angling myself on my carpet and pulling my clitā€™s hood back, I get a nice, hissing arch of pee that feels 10x better since Iā€™m doing it where Iā€™m not supposed to.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, PissAndTell said:

Hey! Iā€™ve posted a few times but still relatively new, Iā€™m a transman just starting to explore my piss kink and Iā€™m already quite excited about it. I enjoy carpet pissing, public pissing, and wetting the most. Iā€™m not ashamed of having a pussy and love using it, better yet I love that nobody knows what Iā€™m hiding in my pants. You wouldnā€™t be able to tell Iā€™m trans until I take my underwearĀ off.

Iā€™ve just been playing a lot recently and having a fun time seeing how my pee comes out of my pussy. When Iā€™m sitting regularly on the toilet, it trickles down my big clit into a quietĀ streamĀ but when Iā€™m angling myself on my carpet and pulling my clitā€™s hood back, I get a nice, hissing arch of pee that feels 10x better since Iā€™m doing it where Iā€™m not supposed to.

Welcome. You'll find a safe and encouraging space on this lovely site as I am sure you will have already found. Enjoy!

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, zoe468 said:

Hi everyone

Ā 

im zoe, i am very new to such communities, or even interecting in the adult online world, as ive been keeping my love for pee to myself all this time.Ā 

A bit about me: i pee standing, and always have, i dont know why, was always natural to me... even used to think most of us girls did it like this. Really emberassing... Still havent stopped standing. I pee quite often in public in parky areas between block of houses behind bushes. I love the feel of just pee coming out of me in general lol. I love wiping after i pee and my fantasy i someone wiping for me, maybe even using their mouth haha. Im bisexual

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! That's a great introduction šŸ™‚. Have fun browsing the site and contributing. This is a really friendly and respectful place with the best moderators. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Edited by Kupar
Rephrasing
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Welcome! That's a great introduction šŸ™‚. Have fun browsing the site and contributing. This is a really friendly and respectful place with the best moderators. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Thank you! I was a bit worried at first of not being accapted here but everyone is nice so far!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zoe468 said:

Thank you! I was a bit worried at first of not being accapted here but everyone is nice so far!

The pee kink is very broad and people here are very accepting of all the variations šŸ˜Š. For instance, you're not the only female member to pee standing up, and you'll find very many people here that love to read about it or see it, though there's no pressure to contribute of course!

• Like 2
Just now, Kupar said:

The pee kink is very broad and people here are very accepting of all the variations šŸ˜Š. For instance, you're not the only female member to pee standing up, and you'll find very many people here that love to read about it or see it, though there's no pressure to contribute of course!

Thank you so much! Id love to meet other girls like me! It feels kinda lonely lol

• Hug 1