Do you love it?

F.W

Guest UnabashedUser

Brother that's a fact. Women are the most beautiful creatures in the world and watching them pee gets me the same way it gets you.

One of my faves is a girl in avideo whose outer lips are so configured as to act much like a garden or lawn sprinkler. As the flow hits them, they flap at such a rate that the flow is scattered circularly in a pattern that covers almost 360 degrees from a high squat. It even makes the zick-zick zick sound of a sprinkler. Incredibly sexy and uniquely original.  

The sound of the pissing is half of the enjoyment. 

1 hour ago, Craggles said:

I'm the same mate, I have to watch about 10 but unfortunately running out of new material, there's just not enough out there or I'm not looking in the right places lol

Would definitely recommend a look through the Videos links section if you haven't already, or maybe even the Pee Websites section. Sometimes one link can really take you down the rabbit hole and from that site you find all kinds of other things you like. There's definitely plenty of great content out there, but it can take a bit of digging around to find. Good luck! 🙂 

(or, shameless plug: that's we have the gold member video gallery if you don't want to do the digging!) 😉 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1