Vagina Drinking

You seem to have had a lot of luck with persuading ladies to pee for you and to let you drink from their fountains.   I have only drunk from one woman - my wife, but I can definitely say I enjoy it.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
On 8/22/2019 at 7:43 AM, Alfresco said:

You seem to have had a lot of luck with persuading ladies to pee for you and to let you drink from their fountains.   I have only drunk from one woman - my wife, but I can definitely say I enjoy it.

I’m sure you did. There’s nothing like it. Many people aren’t open minded to even get pissed on, none the less drink vagina water. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

You have quite the history going on. I believe there are more open people than we think and it's all in the timing and wording.

The way I see it and saw it from my point of view, if someone is ready to drink pee from another, why not. Some people really see this as bad. Personally, I am not a fan of drinking pee but for the ones that do... 

• Agree 2
On 8/26/2019 at 2:19 PM, Sephora said:

You have quite the history going on. I believe there are more open people than we think and it's all in the timing and wording.

The way I see it and saw it from my point of view, if someone is ready to drink pee from another, why not. Some people really see this as bad. Personally, I am not a fan of drinking pee but for the ones that do... 

🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Only came across this thread as it’s been bumped up - you are a lucky man! Like Alfresco I’ve only drank from my wife’s pussy.

It’s one of my favourite activities. My wife will usually pee before sex and always leaves a mouthful for me. It’s a huge run-on for us both when I lick her out and swallow.

Sometimes it’s in the bath and it’s a full bladder release. Usually followed by me giving her a GS (she only very occasionally swallows pee) 

Thank you for sharing your story here - cheers!!  😀

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/15/2019 at 2:44 AM, Pissdrinker said:

Only came across this thread as it’s been bumped up - you are a lucky man! Like Alfresco I’ve only drank from my wife’s pussy.

It’s one of my favourite activities. My wife will usually pee before sex and always leaves a mouthful for me. It’s a huge run-on for us both when I lick her out and swallow.

Sometimes it’s in the bath and it’s a full bladder release. Usually followed by me giving her a GS (she only very occasionally swallows pee) 

Thank you for sharing your story here - cheers!!  😀

I like my golden showers on carpet. Nothing like that piss body outline on the floor. 😂😂