Feedback / Idea Pee related games added to the forum

I had an idea about Admin adding pee related games that we could all play and interact with each other on here.

Does anyone think that would be a good idea to add to the forum?

I messaged him about it and asked him if he thought it would be a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Certainly very open to this, but the question is what kind of games? Let us know some more details of what you have in mind.

In terms of pee challenges (e.g. who can pee the longest etc?) that's the sort of thing we already do in our official forum competitions, like the olympeecs we just had. There'll be more events like that in future, but not too often that it gets overly repetitive. That said, there is nothing stopping anyone posting a pee related challenge on the site at any time.

In terms of 'forum games' we actually used to have a section for that, threads like 'lie about the poster above you' or 'would you rather?' etc. Those type of things are all very welcome in the General Chat section.

However, if you're referring to a playable computer game type of experience, whilst I'd love to do this, it is far more complex and would likely need a game developer for it to be any good. If anyone has any experience in this field, I'm happy to help integrate it into PeeFans, but it's not something I could easily build myself. Even if I could, I'm not really sure what the game would be anyway - did you have anything in mind?

If you search the web, you'll find some old-style flash games of things like 'which urinal should you pee at?' and silly thing like that. But I'm not aware of any games that are particularly sexual that are specifically pee-based. There are free game makers out there, but sadly I highly doubt many of them have much functionality built in related to peeing. I guess in an ideal world we'd have an online sims type world with realistic 3D avatars you could control, but with the tasks/purpose based around achieving different pee goals.  

The best consolation I can give you for now is that we have an interactive story coming very shortly which is unlike anything I've seen on a pee site before. It's going to start out basic, but if popular, there is real potential to build a 'pee game' of sorts. I have some big visions of what it could become, and I think it might be a little in line with what you're hoping for, so stay tuned for that.

We don't really need much technology to make a pee game though, I am sure with enough creativity we can come up with some that can be played right here on the forum.

Here's one off the top of my head, sort of like a mini murder mystery game - it might make zero sense, but is an example of something people could easily run using the forum threads and PM functionality.

One person signs up to host the game. 

A group of people (say up to 7?) sign up to be players.

The host randomly selects one of those 7 to be the mystery pisser, and sends them a private message telling them they've been selected.

The mystery pisser then sends back a short fictional pee story which the host of the game posts for everyone to see in a thread, keeping the author still a secret.

All 7 players can then discuss who they think the mystery pisser was.  

The aim for the 6 non-pissers is to be detectives and correctly guess who  the mystery pisser is based on the writing style, the location of the story, the type of peeing. Can they deduce which of the group wrote it?

The aim for the mystery pisser is for the group to not correctly guess it was them who wrote the story, and so they will likely try to throw people off when writing the story (although doing this too much may be suspicious), and likewise throw people off the scent in the discussion thread (by implying it wasn't them / was someone else).

After a day of discussion, a vote is held on who each of the 7 people thinks is the mystery pisser. The mystery pisser will of course lie. 

If the majority of the 7 votes are for the mystery pisser, the game is over and the winners are whoever correctly voted for the mystery pisser.

However, if the majority of the votes are for someone other than the mystery pisser, that person is then out of the game.

The mystery pisser will then write one final fictional story, send it to the host of the game in a PM, and the host posts the second story in the thread.

Discussions then repeat of who the mystery pisser could be, now of course with two stories to use as clue/evidence, and the ability to see who accused who in the previous round. 

A final vote takes place as to who the mystery pisser is.

This time the mystery pissers vote is not included in the total (although they do still vote for appearance sake). 

If 3 or more of the remaining votes are for the mystery pisser, anyone who voted correctly is announced as the winners by the host. 

If not, the mystery pisser reveals themselves and the host announces them the winner.

If anyone wants to attempt to run/play something similar (and adapt as you see fit), by all means go ahead right here on the forum. 🙂