Chastity

cincy

1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

Not really but when i jerk off i might stop when im getting close and then continue just because i want to keep going for a while.

I do the same thing lol. "Edging" I believe is what this is called lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

why deny yourself pleasure? Tantric sex aside..

Women can orgasm several times a day, lots one after another, men maybe 2 or 3, then rest for a day or so. 

What it must be to be a woman, to lose yourself in orgasms for an hour.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
20 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Not really but when i jerk off i might stop when im getting close and then continue just because i want to keep going for a while.

That's it...keep it going for a while, weeks at a time.  The constant pleasure of being horny and on edge is better than a few seconds of extreme pleasure.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

You might get blue balls tho

My balls started to ache after about 10 days, and I liked the feeling...it reminded me of just how horny I was.  For some reason that does not happen anymore, and I miss it.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, cincy said:

My balls started to ache after about 10 days, and I liked the feeling...it reminded me of just how horny I was.  For some reason that does not happen anymore, and I miss it.

I think your balls could break but idk 

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@speedy3471

@Peefreak99

@Cuckoo42

Women have orgasms which last just like males do

Maybe a little longer, but the sensation we describe as "continuous orgasm" is more a feeling of pleasure similar to that you feel when we suck your cock properly, not an actual orgasm

If orgasms are less mighty than old ones, it means that anxiety diminish your relaxation at current time, it can be fought back no problem

I prefer to just C - U - M, yet Alex sometimes likes for me to stop sucking or fucking a while to remain on the tip of orgasm, it's also necessary for tantric rituals

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Proper cocksucking -- now there's an interesting topic to be explored.

Let me start by saying that there's no such thing as a bad blowjob, just good, better, and best.

Even if a girl only licks the tip for ten seconds its better than no blowjob. Might not be as good as a hand job or a full-on screw, but it's still good.

Now the top end would be a number of things: 

• Renewing contact with the tip frequently
  • Pausing to suck the nuts, lick the 'taint other sloppy wet licking
  • Pulling down on the shaft while sucking up in the opposite direction
  • Using both hands on the shaft in a counter-rotating fashion while concentrating on licking the manclit
  • Timing the sucks with the jets of the nutting
  • Leaving the entire cock clean after cumming
  • Maintaining eye contact throughout
  • Swallowing optional
  • Blowing bubbles optional
  • Making yummy sounds optional
  • Anal fingering if so desired.

Probably a lot more fine details that escape me at the moment.  Please readers add what you like in a blowjob -- either giving or receiving. 

59 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Let me start by saying that there's no such thing as a bad blowjob, just good, better, and best.

Even if a girl only licks the tip for ten seconds its better than no blowjob. 

I totally agree with you 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Proper cocksucking -- now there's an interesting topic to be explored.

Even if a girl only licks the tip for ten seconds its better than no blowjob. Might not be as good as a hand job or a full-on screw, but it's still good.

Shockingly true

Now the top end would be a number of things: 

• Renewing contact with the tip frequently
  • Pausing to suck the nuts, lick the 'taint other sloppy wet licking

Ok these 2 I do

• Pulling down on the shaft while sucking up in the opposite direction

Uh, curious, never did, I'll add!!!

• Using both hands on the shaft in a counter-rotating fashion while concentrating on licking the manclit
  • Timing the sucks with the jets of the nutting
  • Leaving the entire cock clean after cumming
  • Maintaining eye contact throughout

Yes, these 4 I do

• Swallowing optional

A woman should never spit unless it pleases his man for some reason… elsewhere she must swallow like a good girl!!!

• Blowing bubbles optional
  • Making yummy sounds optional

I suppose they just come by chance or they just don't...

• Anal fingering if so desired

Beside Alex do not exceedingly like it (he says it puzzles his muscles and doesn't usually love it) I am afraid I could lose balance or terribly exhaust my arm to finger his ass while I squat in front of him!!!

Probably a lot more fine details that escape me at the moment.  Please readers add what you like in a blowjob -- either giving or receiving. 

I think you did a great list!!!!

18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

So does my wife, she gets the female version of blue balls lol

I do too, and get nervous to a degree that is unproper for a grown up woman (and even more a Witch), so I just masturbate constantly!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I do too, and get nervous to a degree that is unproper for a grown up woman (and even more a Witch), so I just masturbate constantly!!!

My wife likes to masturbate alot as well, she feels guilty afterwards. I let her know it's perfectly normal to masterbate

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife likes to masturbate alot as well, she feels guilty afterwards. I let her know it's perfectly normal to masterbate

There are times when I'm dogged out on the couch, tired, and the wife's collapsed in a recliner (or the other way around) and we're both just lazily playing with it, I've got a half a hardon and she's inside her panties and as we both get a little farther along, her panties are down on her ankles and I'm out of my shorts and we're both watching each other and the action ramps up and suddenly she starts to cum and that triggers me  and we both get off together watching each other get off.

4 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

There are times when I'm dogged out on the couch, tired, and the wife's collapsed in a recliner (or the other way around) and we're both just lazily playing with it, I've got a half a hardon and she's inside her panties and as we both get a little farther along, her panties are down on her ankles and I'm out of my shorts and we're both watching each other and the action ramps up and suddenly she starts to cum and that triggers me  and we both get off together watching each other get off.

Yup been there as well lol. Sometimes just watching my wife play with herself is enough for me to get off lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Sometimes she'll stand up, drop her panties, and announce: Jimmy I'm going to finger myself and I want you to watch. 

That's very exciting seeing her slowly spread open, lick her finger to get a bit of wet to lube  her clit, and then slowly circle it before plunging one and the two fingers into her now soaking pussy.  Of course I'm beatin' the weasel by now and pacing it so we cum together. When she starts humping the air and moaning those high notes it's time. 

14 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Sometimes she'll stand up, drop her panties, and announce: Jimmy I'm going to finger myself and I want you to watch. 

That's very exciting seeing her slowly spread open, lick her finger to get a bit of wet to lube  her clit, and then slowly circle it before plunging one and the two fingers into her now soaking pussy.  Of course I'm beatin' the weasel by now and pacing it so we cum together. When she starts humping the air and moaning those high notes it's time. 

This is HOT AS FUCK

29 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes yes you MUST convince her.. there is nothing more important for a woman (beside the love of her man) than playing with herself...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yes yes you MUST convince her.. there is nothing more important for a woman (beside the love of her man) than playing with herself...

O believe me I do tell her that, she is getting better at this. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1