Having a Story

Riley

@Riley

Thank you for this

One of your greatest creation (maybe the highest) and one of the best things I ever read

Life is a place we all are strangers to, as we cannot speak its Language, and every Language seems hard and every land hostile, until you learn to speak properly

Pain is a Language, and when you learn how to speak it, you're not a stranger anymore in life, and everything becomes clear, and marvellous...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

If it was up to me i would actually give you a gold ticket for that. If you use your pain the right way it can get you far see what a masterpiece you just wrote out of pain?. Emotions are tools you just have to use them the right way for the right thing and you can build anything. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

If it was up to me i would actually give you a gold ticket for that. If you use your pain the right way it can get you far see what a masterpiece you just wrote out of pain?. Emotions are tools you just have to use them the right way for the right thing and you can build anything. 

My lovely friend, your words are a light in the darkness

Thank you for these words

I would love to award her with a ticket for this but my hands are tied to the correctedness of Challenges… but be sure that my heart is lingering around her words

Never felt so much sensibility and pain… marvellous...

• Like 1
  • Love 3