Canada Day

4 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well the RCMP have to cover vast areas, they need vehicles with 4 wheel drive. Grid roads get muddy and full of snow lol

Only the emergency response teams have armoured vehicles 

Well if you put it like that those cars are much better then sport cars but i wonder how that car would do in a pursuit 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Peefreak99 said:

Well if you put it like that those cars are much better then sport cars but i wonder how that car would do in a pursuit 

Iam guessing they go quite fast, not as fast as a sports car tho. If they get into a real high speed pursuit, they call in air support lol. Cars can't outrun either a rotary wing or fixed wing aircraft 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Mabye a armored sport car

WOW

I have not exceedingly love for the Police of my Nation but these Canadians sounds cool as fuck!!!!

12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Only the emergency response teams have armoured vehicles 

Fascinating!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

WOW

I have not exceedingly love for the Police of my Nation but these Canadians sounds cool as fuck!!!!

Fascinating!!!!

Most of them are pretty cool. Here is their dress uniform. 

20190703_130405.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

WOOOW!!! Cool as fuck!!! It's Majestic!!!

The one officer was on her dress uniform on Canada day, my wife said she is way to hot to be a cop lol. I will track that picture down.

The RCMP musical ride which is on horse back is magnificent to watch

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The one officer was on her dress uniform on Canada day, my wife said she is way to hot to be a cop lol. I will track that picture down

Yes please

10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The RCMP musical ride which is on horse back is magnificent to watch

Is it online? Can you post a link?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

You are very welcome 

Watched in its entirety

Imposing

Marvellous

I really suggest ANYBODY coming here to watch it (even if it is a bit long!!!)

Formations are great and the music is great, switching from serious to silly (yet incredibly performed) to thunderous and then back again

The only thing I would have modified was the techniqual equipment of the cameraman as this poor fucker's hand trembles "just a bit" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, you will really be astounded bu the formations of riders, the figures they create are over the world

Thank you Speedy!!!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Watched in its entirety

Imposing

Marvellous

I really suggest ANYBODY coming here to watch it (even if it is a bit long!!!)

Formations are great and the music is great, switching from serious to silly (yet incredibly performed) to thunderous and then back again

The only thing I would have modified was the techniqual equipment of the cameraman as this poor fucker's hand trembles "just a bit" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, you will really be astounded bu the formations of riders, the figures they create are over the world

Thank you Speedy!!!

Yes the cameraman could of done a better job lol. It is quite something to watch. Great horse and great people preforming 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1