Canada Day

So tomorrow July 1st is Canada day. We are a young country, we became a country in 1867. We have accomplished quite a bit since then lol

Our small town is celebrating tomorrow. The service club that I belong to(lions international) is putting on a pancake breakfast for the community, we also have a fighter jet making an appearance. There will also be alot of beer drank tomorrow lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I always have room for beer lol. 

I would be honoured to be part of such a celebration for such a great association, so spiritually marvellous

I could perform a strip-tease to raise funds and to show my devotion!!!

Obviously, being so busy, I could never just stop to piss, so I would simply spray from the stage!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I would be honoured to be part of such a celebration for such a great association, so spiritually marvellous

I could perform a strip-tease to raise funds and to show my devotion!!!

Obviously, being so busy, I could never just stop to piss, so I would simply spray from the stage!!!

You would raise to much money. What a show it would be

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You would raise to much money. What a show it would be

You know my devotion toward this kind of things, and my willingness to put my body on the line to prove it!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I sure do. You are an amazing women

Sincerily, please take pics of the festival

My heart bounces beneath my tits for such a solemn and heart-touching celebration

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I sure will

This thread deserves a solemn degree of attention and we will be sure it gets it

We MUST believe in something, and since all religions are bullshit and all ethnic differences are ridiculous (we must intermingle, creating a New Race for a New World), what remains to us?

The celebration of tightness. Not in a Nationalistic spirit, but in the guise of people banding together to cheer for their most importan qualities, which are friendship and mutual help.

I worship all of this.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This thread deserves a solemn degree of attention and we will be sure it gets it

We MUST believe in something, and since all religions are bullshit and all ethnic differences are ridiculous (we must intermingle, creating a New Race for a New World), what remains to us?

The celebration of tightness. Not in a Nationalistic spirit, but in the guise of people banding together to cheer for their most importan qualities, which are friendship and mutual help.

I worship all of this.

Exactly. When our town gathers tomorrow it's more of a get together for everyone than a national pride party. Sure we are all proud canadians, but its about being amongst friends and family 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Exactly. When our town gathers tomorrow it's more of a get together for everyone than a national pride party. Sure we are all proud canadians, but its about being amongst friends and family 

I can' wait to see the pics holy shit!!!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I can' wait to see the pics holy shit!!!

I look forward to posting them. It's a long weekend here so alot of people will be gone on summer holidays. Iam expecting only about 150 people for breakfast tomorrow morning 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peeingone said:

I know this is out of topic and it is also a little to late now congratulations to the people of Canada for the Raptors Nba Championship. 

Nope it's still current lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I know this is out of topic and it is also a little too late now but congratulations to the people of Canada for the Raptors Nba Championship. 

Iam more of a contact sport guy lol. I've never watched a basketball game in my life lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well yesterday we served about 100 people for breakfast, being true Canadians we started drinking beer at 11am lol. The fighter jet flyover happened to fast that i wasn't able to get a picture or a video, it was cool hahha

One of our firetrucks lead a parade of kids who decorated their peddle bikes and the RCMP was tailend Charlie 

Breakfast beer lol

20190701_110436.jpg

20190702_091601.jpg

20190701_141845.jpg

20190701_141704.jpg

20190702_091537.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well yesterday we served about 100 people for breakfast, being true Canadians we started drinking beer at 11am lol. The fighter jet flyover happened to fast that i wasn't able to get a picture or a video, it was cool hahha

One of our firetrucks lead a parade of kids who decorated their peddle bikes and the RCMP was tailend Charlie 

MARVELLOUS!!!

This is a moment so immensely heart-touching!!!!

ANY stories from it are welcomed!!!

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Breakfast beer lol

LOOOOOOOL

• Love 2

I sit on the board of directors for the recreation department. We hired a new recreation director in June, she had 3 weeks to throw this all together. She did well.

The recreation department provided everything the kids needed to decorate their paddle bikes, the kids did well lol

• Like 1
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

20190702_091537.jpg

Sounds really great now i wish i was canadian lol but not to insult canadian cop cars but isin't that one a litle big? I mean in a pursuit it would be more tactical with a sport car but i guess that one is better to plow cars of the road with, tho the sport car would be faster and easier to drive. Mabye a armored sport car would work? Good to ram cars with and fast af + bullet proof 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Peefreak99 said:

Sounds really great now i wish i was canadian lol but not to insult canadian cop cars but isin't that one a litle big? I mean in a pursuit it would be more tactical with a sport car but i guess that one is better to plow cars of the road with, tho the sport car would be faster and easier to drive. Mabye a armored sport car would work? Good to ram cars with and fast af + bullet proof 

Well the RCMP have to cover vast areas, they need vehicles with 4 wheel drive. Grid roads get muddy and full of snow lol

Only the emergency response teams have armoured vehicles 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1