Chatbox notifications

12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam pretty sure it doesn't notify anyone. I could be wrong tho, I usually am lol

That's not good what if you write something and somebody replies but you don't get notificated and then the member thinks you're ignoring him/her

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I think the only thing you can do with chat is enable the sound, but that just makes a sound when any new post arrives

Enabling the sound works pretty good. I forget about this. Thanks for mentioning it

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

I think the only thing you can do with chat is enable the sound, but that just makes a sound when any new post arrives

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Enabling the sound works pretty good. I forget about this. Thanks for mentioning it

1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

That's not good what if you write something and somebody replies but you don't get notificated and then the member thinks you're ignoring him/her

I think this all sums up things pretty good!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, there isn't a notification for mentions in the live chat because obviously the idea is it's just live messages rather than something you would respond to at a later point. So if you have left the chat by that point, I think everyone would assume that was the case rather than that you ignoring them. 

As mentioned turning on sound is the best option though to avoid missing anythiing. You can always leave a tab/window open with the chatbox too while in other tabs you browse the rest of the site. 

When you go back any messages you'll have been tagged in should be highlighted slightly as well. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1