Girls Peeing in Front of Each Other

On 6/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

I continue to wonder why girls often go to the bathroom together. Is it customary for them to look away while the other one is peeing, or do they talk to each other while the other one is on the toilet?

It entirely depends on (in my case anyway) my relationship with the other person. If we don't know each other very well we don't go to the bathroom together and the better the relationship is the more likely we will. Also I think whether someone will look away or not depends greatly on the people. Also a lot of people don't go to the bathroom together. Most of the time if I go to the bathroom with others it's in a multistall bathroom. That's just me though so idk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We all have our fantasies of what goes on in there, or in the changing rooms....  that sort of thing, but the truth is probably a bit more disappointing.

Facts are that 99.999......  % of people, pee is just pee. Everyone does it, sometimes a nuisance but just a thing.  Chances are when you stand at a urinal and there's someone next to you, if you know them you'll talk to them.  If you're in a pub / college / restaurant or whatever, talking to your mate and you both go for a pee at the same time, you'd carry on the conversation - just second nature.

Why would it be any different when two or more girls are in a public bathroom together?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife told me about times in Liverpool as a youngster when out clubbing, there were inevitably queues to use the small number of cubicles provided in the Ladies. At such times, and when urgency dictated, it was not unusual not only for girls to share a cubicle, but also to share a seat. The thought of my wife as a teenager, sharing a seat and peeing with a friend together into the same pan at the same time is incredibly hot!

• Hot 3
On 6/26/2019 at 9:53 AM, Sephora said:

It is nothing sexual, we have seen our parts before. It also gives us a reason to have coversation. At times we will do silly things while peeing and other times, we just pee because we have to and then move on.

Sephora is right, sexuelle not much. We get silly a little bit from fun sometimes. It is, what can say divine.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, peeingone said:

I love it when Girls pee in front of each other that is so hot have seen that happen in real life a few times it is so awesome. 

You see, I personally didn't know about how guys enjoy watching, or hearing,  women pee. Now, I can almost sens that, the ones that stare longer or often, it because they have a fetish.

• Cheeky 2