Lavatrian Univeristy - The PISS Course

16 minutes ago, Vassal said:

but I wouldn't have guessed the university was this open

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never attended Uni (my life had been a bit complicated) but they say marvels of its parties, all sex and excesses ahahahahah

Anyway, now serious: GREAT STORY

I loved how it's written, not too long and very intense...

Bravo!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Welcome back @Vassal! This is a very hot addition to your series. I hope there's more coming!

Thanks! It's good to be writing again. The writing struggle is real and I've found it hard to find time where I can "practice for reference," if you know what I mean.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, daemoniak said:

I like this new tale; it is starting rather tame, I guess, which is only appropriate for an introduction chapter. I am looking forward to the ramp up as the course progresses.

The beginning is always the best part! Tend to "lose the plot," when everything is out in the open.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, Vassal said:

The beginning is always the best part! Tend to "lose the plot," when everything is out in the open.

I didn't feel it was "tame" at all. There has to be a build-up in any good story. I thought the scene with the mother was really hot, especially when she admitted to just wetting herself while standing at the window.

I know the next chapter will be great, as well.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, wetwulf said:

I didn't feel it was "tame" at all. There has to be a build-up in any good story. I thought the scene with the mother was really hot, especially when she admitted to just wetting herself while standing at the window.

I know the next chapter will be great, as well.

It helps that incest is "in," at the moment. Despite wanting absolutely nothing to do (sexually) with my own mother and family your stories and others' of mothers sharing their naughty peeing with their children is hot as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Vassal said:

It helps that incest is "in," at the moment. Despite wanting absolutely nothing to do (sexually) with my own mother and family your stories and others' of mothers sharing their naughty peeing with their children is hot as fuck.

Thank you. I'm not really into "incest" (as in actual parent/daughter/son/sibling sex), but I love the idea of a family being open enough to share their erotic experiences with each other and even to be honest about their "attraction" to each other.

• 5 months later...