I dont read these stories sorry!

12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I have read some of your old stories and the relief parts are SOOOO FUCKING GOOD so i hope you will post a new one soon 

Wetwulf had won awards for fictional writing… he's great!!!

• Agree 1

I don't read a lot of the stories on here either. I don't read a lot at all. My passion is in writing. I enjoy writing for this website when I get inspired but I don't expect every forum member to read and react to them. Write for fun and read for fun, that's my motto.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I don't read a lot of the stories on here either. I don't read a lot at all. My passion is in writing. I enjoy writing for this website when I get inspired but I don't expect every forum member to read and react to them. Write for fun and read for fun, that's my motto.

Maybe the solution is in the problem

If people know you read and appreciate their works, they could make an effort to read yours...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 5/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, Peefreak99 said:

I have read some of your old stories and the relief parts are SOOOO FUCKING GOOD so i hope you will post a new one soon 

Thank you. I can't give you a timeline, but I am working on one, and I have some other ideas.

• Like 1