I dont read these stories sorry!

Sorry folks,i know you put a lot of effort into them,but im not word oriented.I very rarely read them.If they were illustrated or something i guess i would try.

But those that do,im sure you enjoy.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, F.W said:

Sorry folks,i know you put a lot of effort into them,but im not word oriented.I very rarely read them.If they were illustrated or something i guess i would try.

But those that do,im sure you enjoy.

It doesn't matter, FW. I only read them when I have lots of spare time. And you contribute to the forum in many other ways so it's all cool

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

This is such an awesome forum with something for (almost) everyone. 

I have to be in the right mood for written fiction, and then there are some writing styles that make me click back on the first line. I do like the short wet carpet magazine letters though - can’t beat a first person confession. 

• Like 3

Just a follow on thought - my phone gives the option to read text out loud - sometimes in the mood while I’m driving home I’ll have my phone read me a wet bedtime story.

(On the iPhone it’s under general > settings > accessibility > speech. You can choose the voice too, Serena is my favourite to be whispering naughtiness in my ear). 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just a follow on thought - my phone gives the option to read text out loud - sometimes in the mood while I’m driving home I’ll have my phone read me a wet bedtime story.

(On the iPhone it’s under general > settings > accessibility > speech. You can choose the voice too, Serena is my favourite to be whispering naughtiness in my ear). 

what a good idea, I never thought of that!

edit: this works pretty well 😁

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'll have to check it out Spy!! 

The appreciation of another writer would be awsome!!!

You know I ABSOLUTELY NOT endorse your choice to to keep your stories to yourself, they are SURELY MASTERPIECES and you are damning us all to be deprived of the privilege to read them!!!!

Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

The appreciation of another writer would be awsome!!!

You know I ABSOLUTELY NOT endorse your choice to to keep your stories to yourself, they are SURELY MASTERPIECES and you are damning us all to be deprived of the privilege to read them!!!!

Kisses!!!

Hugs and kisses!! I do kinda wish i had the guts, courage, strength to share.. Maybe someday i'd be less scared..... but with the track record i have...of having the writing jokingly be told that it will be 'used against me' or having people rip it to shreds. 'This is horrible. you  need to fix this, change this. you need to delete this sentence. this sentence isn't write. this grammar is horrible. you're a horrible writer. this is disgusting dirty smut. you have issues why would you write this!' it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Hugs and kisses!! I do kinda wish i had the guts, courage, strength to share.. Maybe someday i'd be less scared..... but with the track record i have...of having the writing jokingly be told that it will be 'used against me' or having people rip it to shreds. 'This is horrible. you  need to fix this, change this. you need to delete this sentence. this sentence isn't write. this grammar is horrible. you're a horrible writer. this is disgusting dirty smut. you have issues why would you write this!' it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Sorry I can't help laughing

Anybody doing it will have Admin kicking him out of the forum, my hacker friends finding his true identity and sending piss emails to all his working collegue and superiors, and a curse on his head placed by me

I had a motherfucker fired last week by cursing him: he said he had awful nightmares that night (quite funny, they had images and happenings he confessed, ahahah which I personally wrote like a psychic email) and was very distracted, and ended up having an anger-crisis telling all his bosses they were scumbags ahahahah and he got politely asked to find another place where to work HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NOBODY would treat you like that

BUT IT'S YOUR CALL

Edited by spywareonya
  • Agree 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Brutus said:

If you ever want to post here, I'd also recommend you start small, not something that you put 20 or 30 hours into

Yes, positive

It would gave @Blackinksoul30 CONTROL

Paradoxically, I personally would love to read something which she put MONTHS into, something of the like of her most private novels, even beside erotica or piss, maybe even in the general chat

13 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Just remember, you'll won't be attacked and ridicule

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I would love to read them

@Blackinksoul30 just gave us a small bit of teaser in the chat, it's romantic and erotic, I was speechless, usually I find excessive romanticism to be… excessive!!!

But she was so real.. it gave me shivers

I hadn't even felt well afterward… like it unleashed stuff in the unconscious… and sincerely I crave for more

• Love 2

This thread is why I love this site and community. At first I thought that there was no need to apologize, or say anything at all - if someone doesn't want to read these stories, there's certainly no requirement to do so. Yet, this thread has generated a lot of wonderful thoughts on writing, creativity, and community. There's even been a visit by the ghost of one of my favorite authors, Umberto Eco. 😁 

I try to target my stories for around 2000 words. That's what feels like the right length for me, but I enjoy works by other authors that are much longer and much shorter. I'm delighted that this community enjoys my stories to the degree that it does, but if they did not, I'd still imagine the same things.

@Blackinksoul30, I know you work very hard on your writing, and I hope you share some of it here. I think you'll find a very receptive and supportive audience.

Edited by nopjans
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, nopjans said:

Yet, this thread has generated a lot of wonderful thoughts on writing, creativity, and community

My thought EXACTLY!!!!!

There's even been a visit by the ghost of one of my favorite authors, Umberto Eco.

Eh, Greatness is Greatness...

I try to target my stories for around 2000 words

Ok then target them to be 2000 words ANEW because I am gasping for air without new pissexploits by my alter-ego Liliana!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, wetwulf said:

After all this discussion, I may need to get another story up soon. 😄

I have read some of your old stories and the relief parts are SOOOO FUCKING GOOD so i hope you will post a new one soon 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1