Pee challenges

6 hours ago, Riley said:

I might volunteer๐Ÿ˜œ What could possibly happen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ’

Great:) i guess it's my turn to give out a challenge now๐Ÿ˜‰ i want you to drink 2l of water and then drive hold it as long as you can and when you really can't hold it any longer find a place outside to go

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Riley said:

I did it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‚

So I've been drinking more than usual today anyway and well I drank 2 liters as quickly as I could. It took me a little while because that's a huge amount of water and then I got into my car wearing a sundress because I wanted to embrace summer๐Ÿ˜‚

I immediately felt the need to go as I started driving and new I was going to be very desperate soon. I stayed on back roads with little traffic so I knew if I needed too I could jump out and drove. My bladder felt like a filling balloon and I quickly noticed how full my bladder was getting. I kept holding and kept my.legs close together as I drove feeling my bladder getting Fuller and Fuller.

After a few minutes I already felt like I was about to explode.ย  I tried to gold on but soon a spurt jutted out and I felt a damp spot form on my panties. I then had an idea. I pulled over to the side of the road and pulled out the hexbug I use as a really compact vibrator and slipped it inside my panties and instantly felt my need to pee increase I started driving feeling the low vibration down in my crotch and my slit leaking pee as I tried desperately to hold on. I was at this point holding myself with one hand and driving with the other slowly leaking my bladder out.ย 

I finally felt a long spurt shoot out and pulled over shaking with desperation and arousal. When I started to get out of the car my bladder gave out and pee just poured out of me onto the dirt below me. I couldn't stop it no matter what I tried to do and just was left with the hissing of my stream and the sight of my pee stream shooting onto the ground. My stream finally came to a stop and I just stood there for a second seeing the river of pee slowly trail away from me and feeling the vibration pulsate through me. I slowly moved my hand to my slit and stroked it feeling my entire body go numb. Amazing feelings coursed through me as I played with myself and well it felt amazing. Eventually I stopped and put my panties in a plastic bag I had along with the, now wet in multiple ways, hex bug I was using. I then, feeling quite nice started my drive home.ย 

ย 

You did great riley:)ย  that whas so hot i can imagine the huge waterfall you did

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On โ€Ž5โ€Ž/โ€Ž23โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 7:01 PM, Pissdrinker said:

Thanks for the challenge Nancyย ๐Ÿ˜€

Hail the Dark Mother of pee challenges...

ย 

Good work my new friend!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On โ€Ž5โ€Ž/โ€Ž23โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 11:52 PM, mickymoist said:

I'm single, live alone in a Terrace house in a small town in the countryside in Wales, have a small back yard overlooked by other houses, which is challenging but the risk fun. Like most things about peeย Wetting, holding/edgingย pissing in naughty places, watching girls do all of the above

ย 

Sorry for late replies, these days are busy Beyond limits

For you, my friend, an uneasy task, yet very satisfying!!!

I want you to put on clothes which do NOT show wetness, then wait for a rainy day (or find a place with grass) and wet yourself in a TOTALLY public space

ย 

ย 

ย 

On โ€Ž5โ€Ž/โ€Ž24โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 7:38 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Astounding? ย Ha ha - there's not too much about me outstanding, normally pretty boring really.

First time I've mentioned it on here - Married. ย  She isn't into pee, although she knows I am - she has discussed a few times, but made it clearly it's not her thing. ย As I've stopped mentioning it (it was clearly awkward), I think she thinks I'm over it. ย  Hence this site is a lonely outlet for me.

I need more infos to craft a fitting challenge

What do you like or don't like about piss?

Take your time uh, I'll be back after the weekend

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I need more infos to craft a fitting challenge

What do you like or don't like about piss?

Take your time uh, I'll be back after the weekend

Well, ย most of my fascination is around female pee - ย love hearing descriptions and confessions, ย fan of desperation, naughty peeing, wetting as long as it's not a source of traumatic humiliation, ย pretty much anything. ย If I'm out around town at night, I'm on the lookout for any sightings but alas never seem to see much and I'm not brave enough to lurk in the sort of alleys where it may be taking place. ย I don't have anyone to share my secret life with, apart from you good people so it's mostly a case of enjoying the company here and internet content.

For me personally, I'll from time to time have a bit of a hold - leaving work to drive home comfortably full, or perhaps very fullย when I know I'm coming home to an empty house. Peeing outdoors in the sunshine is a bonus too.

In terms of don't likes - well, what's not to like - I'm more a fan of a natural looking 'caught short but the relief feels amazing' sort of scenario, rather than yet another full naked low squat photo. Or for that matter those eighties silk bloused pee orgy photos. ย Give me girl next door with a smile on her face any day....

ย 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 3
On 5/29/2019 at 10:35 PM, Rewdna said:

Hmmm,that was a ย good story about your desperation and your "relief".It must have felt so good to finally let go.

Thank you so much! It felt amazing๐Ÿ˜‚

Can't wait for the next challenge๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

Thank you so much! It felt amazing๐Ÿ˜‚

Can't wait for the next challenge๐Ÿ˜œ

Wow you want a new one? I likeย you๐Ÿ˜‰ ok so this time i want you to be in public at a mall if there is one?but Eh anywhere public works and i want you to pee indoors be sure to be bursting first it will make it easier and you will care less:)

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
Just now, Peefreak99 said:

Wow you want a new ome? I likeย you๐Ÿ˜‰ ok so this time i want you to be in public at a mall if there is one?but Eh anywhere public works and i want you to pee indoors be sure to be bursting first it will make it easier and you will care less:)

How public of an area does it need to be. Like are you asking me to like drop my panties in the middle of downtown and pee there or somewhere quieter, sorry for the clarification.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Riley said:

How public of an area does it need to be. Like are you asking me to like drop my panties in the middle of downtown and pee there or somewhere quieter, sorry for the clarification.

Well i don't want you to feel uncomfortable so how public it can beย is up to youย 

• Like 2