Ask me anything

8 minutes ago, Mcrawford28 said:

Ask away

Hi boy!!!

I saw you already got the attentions of our curious and funny boss, which believe me is cool as fuck, no bossy people in this forum!!!

Allow me then to give you just some cuddling advices!!!

Interviews are step#2

First, it would be better to write an introduction in the section about them, and complete your profile (check mine for example, or that of any other member with high stats)

THEN this thread will be fitting!!!

I have no doubt many will be curious about you, but the silly thing of all this cute situation is that first questions would be:

Are you gay, hetero, or bisex? So to avoid un-fitting comments, jokes that could be misunderstood, requests, proposals...

and then, how old are you? Just to know if your main interest is Fortnite or World War II (that is beside age, but it has its role too)

Which are your preferences?

and so on

all things which usually are said in one's profile and introduction!!!

I am open to any advice you may need and will back you up for anything, and this is by NO MEANS a reproach!!! I am just explaining you how to master the forum's features the best you can!!!

Just to be clear… there is no need to answer to my questions, they were just symbolical… if somebody wants to know about you… this somebody will press to motherfucking button and spend some of his precious time exploring this new friend… I can't stand people that ask me things which I clearly wrote… it shows they did not even read my profile!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1