Female Catheter insertion.

F.W

10 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

A fantasy of mine is an adorably kind, patient, gentle and sweet doctor doing that to me. 

I'm sometimes called Dr. Glad. Maybe it's because of my bedside manner.

I've yet to perform catheter insertion, but there's always a first time.

• Hot 1

I've always wondered what it would feel like to be filled up from a catheter. Like get water injected into your bladder with the catheter. Like would your body get more and more desperate just very very quickly?

8 minutes ago, Riley said:

I've always wondered what it would feel like to be filled up from a catheter. Like get water injected into your bladder with the catheter. Like would your body get more and more desperate just very very quickly?

its not so pleasant ive had it as part of a medical treatment.they fill you till it actually starts to hurt a little.

7 hours ago, F.W said:

its not so pleasant ive had it as part of a medical treatment.they fill you till it actually starts to hurt a little.

Your experience was not so pleasant because ti was part of a medical treatment. But not all 'catheter' experiences are like that. I've seen plenty of videos where catheter play is not that bad. Some girls like it. If it was with a gentle, sweet person that was putting fluid in you and only just enough til you were a little full... maybe pleasured you while you were full. That would be an entirely different experience. It's not such a great idea to say every experience with something would be 'bad'. You're putting catheter play in only a 'bad' light. Only viewing it as a negative thing. When it very well could be an orgasmic amazing experience for someone else. I've seen guys actually ejaculate from simply moving the catheter in and out a bit. So for men and women a catheter usage could be incredibly pleasant. 

• Like 1

I have never had a catheter insertion experience in my cock but I have inserted many different objects. I peed myself and had cum flowing through a tube and the feeling is different to the norm. The insertion phase could be a little discomfortable but when you know what to expect you get used to it.

• Hot 1