How creative are you with your pee play?

I’m looking for new ideas to add a bit more creativity to my pee play.

i once tried putting a large sponge down my pants and peed into it, then squeezed it with my thighs so the hot piss would cascade down my legs.

I’ve also made a diaper out of cling wrap and watched the piss fill the air pockets.

Another time I pissed into a small hose so my warm, silky pee could gently run down my face.

Then I’ve done all the standards like wetting myself, the outdoor self golden shower, peeing into a glass, drinking it and pouring it over my cock while I stroke it.

So as you can see I think I’ve reached the end of my creativeness and need your help to try something new.

Thanks in advance 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I know a girl who likes to add her piss to cocktails.  She likes to do her weekend drinking with a piss and bourbon or piss and vodka cocktail

Now that's another idea I've never thought of haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

If it rains tomorrow like the weatherman says, will have the weekend off as well. I started seeding yesterday 

My plan is to begin drinking water halfway through my night.   I’ll make sure it rains here tomorrow, regardless of what the overpaid weather guessers say.  👍👍

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

My plan is to begin drinking water halfway through my night.   I’ll make sure it rains here tomorrow, regardless of what the overpaid weather guessers say.  👍👍

Hahahahaha. We won't turn away any moisture right now

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahahaha that's one way to go about doing it 

I did a few time in the past

Main reason was if a girl refuses my lesbian advances, then if I cannot snuck in her body passing through her pussy with my fingers thanks to seduction, I'll do by passing through her throat with my piss thanks to intelligence...

I never said I am an innocuous person…

In my opinion there are two very different kinds of respect

One is ALWAYS due, and is the one in the depths that divides a tough man from a rapist

The other is the one of illusorial morality about refraining from playing nasty...

I sincerily consider this last one for pussies, and never got put in fetters by it

My pussy is the most advanced terrorist tactic!!!

Be in awe or beware!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

During my teen years.... 

I peed on my wall, peed on my bed, peed on a pile of towels on my bed, peed into cups, peed on myself nude. if i tilted my hips just right i could have the stream go almost past my head.  Peed into a small shot glass and drank it. 

In my later years.. peed in the shower, peed in measuring cups, peed on a pad, peed in a diaper.

Almost past your head? I'm most impressed. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet that pretzel position came in handy on several occasions hahahaha 

I'm not 100% sure if the pretzel position was specifically how i peed that far... i just wanted to add that yes i could do that back then. But yes my hips were very bendable. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'm not 100% sure if the pretzel position was specifically how i peed that far... i just wanted to add that yes i could do that back then. But yes my hips were very bendable. 

It doesn't really matter what position you were in. What counts is what you did. I must confess I have an attraction for that sort of thing. Girls who can go far go far with me.

• Thanks 1
Just now, glad1 said:

It doesn't really matter what position you were in. What counts is what you did. I must confess I have an attraction for that sort of thing. Girls who can go far go far with me.

I think out of all of them... I think I loved peeing on my chest the most... i really didn't like when it got on my face or my hair. 😞   but when it got on my chest and my belly that was nice! It was warm. 

• Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I think out of all of them... I think I loved peeing on my chest the most... i really didn't like when it got on my face or my hair. 😞   but when it got on my chest and my belly that was nice! It was warm. 

I've layed on my back and pissed on my chest as well, even hit my face once hahahaha

• Cheeky 1
On 4/26/2019 at 2:14 PM, Colinology said:

I’m looking for new ideas to add a bit more creativity to my pee play.

i once tried putting a large sponge down my pants and peed into it, then squeezed it with my thighs so the hot piss would cascade down my legs.

I’ve also made a diaper out of cling wrap and watched the piss fill the air pockets.

Another time I pissed into a small hose so my warm, silky pee could gently run down my face.

Then I’ve done all the standards like wetting myself, the outdoor self golden shower, peeing into a glass, drinking it and pouring it over my cock while I stroke it.

So as you can see I think I’ve reached the end of my creativeness and need your help to try something new.

Thanks in advance 

What are you into into? Like are you against holding or do you enjoy it? 

Ill list a few ideas though 🙂 :

Peeing while sitting on tile or a hard floor and watching the puddle spread in front of you

Peeing into a ziploc bag

Peeing into a balloon

Peeing while running

peeing while in vr

peeing while underwater

peeing in clothes

peeing on yourself

measuring how much you can hold

peeing onto plants

peeing off of a high ledge

peeing in a hammock

peeing on a zipline

peeing while riding a bicycle

letting spurts of pee out while in public

Peeing in a park

peeing inside a cargo net

peeing while reading a book

peeing a tiny bit over a piece of food and then eating it

peeing inside a tree house

peeing from a tree house

peeing onto the carpet

peeing into a hay bale 

peeing on a bus

peeing into a pvc pipe

making a flexible bag of sorts and attaching it outside your body so that when you pee it fills the bag and then pee while having your clothes on

pee while doing a hand stand

pee while doing the splits

pee while laying down

pee while something is vibrating down there

I hope these helped!

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, Riley said:

What are you into into? Like are you against holding or do you enjoy it? 

Ill list a few ideas though 🙂 :

Peeing while sitting on tile or a hard floor and watching the puddle spread in front of you

Peeing into a ziploc bag

Peeing into a balloon

Peeing while running

peeing while in vr

peeing while underwater

peeing in clothes

peeing on yourself

measuring how much you can hold

peeing onto plants

peeing off of a high ledge

peeing in a hammock

peeing on a zipline

peeing while riding a bicycle

letting spurts of pee out while in public

Peeing in a park

peeing inside a cargo net

peeing while reading a book

peeing a tiny bit over a piece of food and then eating it

peeing inside a tree house

peeing from a tree house

peeing onto the carpet

peeing into a hay bale 

peeing on a bus

peeing into a pvc pipe

making a flexible bag of sorts and attaching it outside your body so that when you pee it fills the bag and then pee while having your clothes on

pee while doing a hand stand

pee while doing the splits

pee while laying down

pee while something is vibrating down there

I hope these helped!

Wow Rico’s Riley, that was a lot great suggestions or though if I try doing the splits I may need to go to the hospital first 🤪

i like holding till I’m about to burst and letting go