Wetting my bed wearing a ball gown

Great experience @Paulypeeps.  Ballgowns must be so good at hiding the evidence with the multiple layers and wide, long, skirts that you could pee literally anywhere without being noticed as long as you don't leave a huge puddle.  Although, I know that you are the expert in peeing anywhere without being noticed anyway.   I do suspect that your shoes get somewhat wet though unless you can kick them off, pee and then put them on again.

I would love it if my wife was as relaxed about peeing as you are.

With that long event, did nobody question the fact that you hadn't been to the toilet or were you with people that already knew your ways?

• Like 1

@Paulypeeps wonderful account thanks, the thought of you just mingling in the bar with pee running down your legs is lovely. Also as someone who's only recently discovered the pleasure of peeing in bed I definitely enjoyed your description of that xx

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 4/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I just wish I went to more events that ball gowns are appropriate. I don't mix in those circles and this was just a fun event.

Once you have mentioned "...that from time to time you think of new fictitious scenarios that make interesting stories..." Moreover to you amusement: "Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be possible ..."  but it was...

So why not to fantasy the Wee-net-ian Ball Masquerade for you lovely Wee'I'Pee heroes all together in some unusual mansion in the Park... Say- Alexandra Park that would well accomodate them together for   Salon and Ball...

And then one day it might happen - nice reason for "the ball gown night..." again?!.- I believe you do desrve a Ball from this community...

The fun event...
Wee-netian
Long decolteus,
And Dame Sans...

Cocktail
Ballet
Teasing femmes
Arosal
Hommes
So smokey wet...

Tour Rose
Tour Blanche
Tour Pantyhose
Noir
Gavot un Sans
Tour Exposee...
Then Lunch-
Petit Romance...

Tour Valse Adore,
Wet Menuette,
Tour Pee Cologne
Tour Fleur,
Tour Valse final
To spin off wet...

Odour
Alleur
L'Amour
Grandeur

Court de Wee- nnese
Salon de Pee-colour..

The N10
And TV stars

Calisto Sans

Pee-Queen Tamar...

Something light and funny, please for ball gowns, suits and ties, please!!!

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1
On 4/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, Paulypeeps said:

@AlfrescoI just wish I went to more events that ball gowns are appropriate. I don't mix in those circles and this was just a fun event. It was lucky that I had the dress - I wouldn't have bought it!

Leaving a puddle is probably my biggest worry. Carpet is much more friendly, but there are often places that a puddle can be hidden on hard floors like in a corner or near some furniture where it will run underneath.

My shoes get wet. I wear open shoes with a heel so that they drain nicely. I don't like pee sloshing about in my shoes and I think it might be a give away.

My friends do notice that I never visit the ladies and that I do drink a lot. They often ask if I have (insert euphemism for peeing here) and I always reply in the affirmative and smile. No one else ever notices of course, they have no reason to.

PP

I'm insanely jealous that you can pee in public so easily.  As a guy, it's nigh on impossible.  A great evening, wonderfully recounted.  Thanks to sharing with us.

I would so love to be your plus-1 for a lovely soiree, knowing that you're calmly and casually peeing down your legs while I look for somewhere hidden for my own sneaky breaks.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1