Penis vs Vulva

Riley

Penis or Vulva? Which is better?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Penis or Vulva? Which is better?

• Penis
    • Vulva

1 hour ago, GWash17 said:

The question is vague. Do you mean which one looks better? Which one is more fun to play with? Which one is easier to pee with?

It's a little while since the person who asked last visited the site.   I guess you could answer for any or all of those directions - whichever you prefer most.

For me the grass is always greener in the other field, so I'd prefer Vulva any day - at least to look at and play with.  And if it's messier to pee with, that doesn't strike me as a deal breaker.   But everyone can have a different view. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
21 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's a little while since the person who asked last visited the site.   I guess you could answer for any or all of those directions - whichever you prefer most.

For me the grass is always greener in the other field, so I'd prefer Vulva any day - at least to look at and play with.  And if it's messier to pee with, that doesn't strike me as a deal breaker.   But everyone can have a different view. 

Personally, I don't find most genitalia to be aesthetic unless I am turned on at the time. Boobs and ass can be aesthetic, though.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...