Sympathy for Holland?

F.W

Yesterday,a Muslim fanatic got onto a tram in the city of Utrecht,and shot 8 people,3 dead,5 wounded.Straight away,it was "we dont know it was a terror attack","we think its a family matter"...As if a guy opening fire on a tram isnt terrifying enough,they immediately try to draw it back from the automatic assumption its an Islamic attack...If the guys Islamic,and hes shot 8 people ona tram,its an Islamic attack.

So,where is the media,screaming how wicked he is?How he must be a Muslim supremacist?

But really annoying is the attempt to label him ANYTHING other than a Muslim fanatic.It makes me vomit.Its already taking about 4th place on the news.Yet we they are still speaking about the NZ attack.Which was of course wicked.

Ok,lets have sympathy for Holland.

• Like 2

I think the reason for the differences in the reaction of the media is the following:

1. Many more were killed in New Zealand. (50)

2. It was a new thing for New Zealand as it's thought of as a very serene place.

3. It was in a house of worship, where one should feel the safest.

In light of the above factors, I can see why there was a difference in the media.  It makes sense to me, completely.

But, I agree.  It's awful and yes, we should feel empathy for Holland.  I do, however, think your reaction is a bit over-the-top.  Makes you vomit?  C'mon.

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I agree with both, as clearly we feel compelled to scream "TERRORRISM!!!" if there are casualties in the number of dozens rather than a single person making victims

I also agree on the fact we must not let this "technical difficulties" prevent us from aknowledging them both as acts of hatred, equally awful

Religious fanaticism is Always wrong, no matter who is the perpetrator and who are the victims

I fear this kind of violence will continue. In all religions you have your fanatics. Now matter how you chop it up, its terrorism. 

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I fear this kind of violence will continue. In all religions you have your fanatics. Now matter how you chop it up, its terrorism. 

Absolutely

To stop terrorism we must understand the Human Pulse to action

When it become repressed for too long, it resolves to violence 

Becasue all stem out of human desire to be perceived, to feel powerful and not impotent

That is also why we piss fetishists are better than common humans, because we use our desire to be kinky in funny ways

But there are people who feel so overwhelmed by life, and failing to find a way to blow off steam, that in the end have no other way out but exploding

This stems from a CULTURAL problem

• Love 2
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Absolutely

To stop terrorism we must understand the Human Pulse to action

When it become repressed for too long, it resolves to violence 

Becasue all stem out of human desire to be perceived, to feel powerful and not impotent

That is also why we piss fetishists are better than common humans, because we use our desire to be kinky in funny ways

But there are people who feel so overwhelmed by life, and failing to find a way to blow off steam, that in the end have no other way out but exploding

This stems from a CULTURAL problem

Very well said, i totally agree with you 

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Very well said, i totally agree with you 

In fact we have a holy duty! Teach people fetishism and kinky sex

It can provide a social tool of positive control

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The world would be a far better place to live. 

One soul by one

You and I won't see the end of it, but we will build a better future

We must just find a way

It needs time... cautiousness... our time will come

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

One soul by one

You and I won't see the end of it, but we will build a better future

We must just find a way

It needs time... cautiousness... our time will come

Absolutely our time will come. Hopefully my son lives to see this in his life time

• Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely our time will come. Hopefully my son lives to see this in his life time

With a dad like you, he will be a hero too even without a war to fight in trenches

The war for the soul of Humanit will be his battlefield

• Love 1