7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow she certainly was obedient. Some people just love to be in a submissive role, iam guessing she did judging by how wet she got

Indeed… 

I miss her, but… sincerity 100%? It could have degenerated upon lasting for too long. I mean… that kind of emotional warping that can happen if such intense emotions are deployed…

Those kind of things… are good only as long as they have a beginning and an end

7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

As we all now live happens, things change. I also hope they are still together. We all deserve to have someone special in our lives

She deserves it

Really...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha nice work again. You are living up to your user name hey hahahaha

Ahahahahaha we are too much a happy bunch of crazy bastards ahahahaha

we should create a club of Nancy and the Manly Men and invite more funny boys and dirty girls ahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ahahahahaha we are too much a happy bunch of crazy bastards ahahahaha

we should create a club of Nancy and the Manly Men and invite more funny boys and dirty girls ahahaha

Haha great idea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Its amazing how its building, I love it haha

This is one of my favourite thread

I also told some things of me here… and only us that love this thread will ever find out...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2019 at 9:41 PM, mickymoist said:

well it's not Sunday but who cares, reading the chat and the forums and leaking 😀

pee21.jpg

I'm not gay, but I like that piccy. It's similar to what I do - lay back and let it leak, and that turns me on :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I keep coming back to the pics here! Sort of addictive and intimate. What I wouldn’t give to spend time with a man with his cock out peeing whenever he wanted! 😍

I hope one day you get the chance to 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I keep coming back to the pics here! Sort of addictive and intimate. What I wouldn’t give to spend time with a man with his cock out peeing whenever he wanted! 😍

Why everything you say is Always so erotic???

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I hope one day you get the chance to 

With such a character, as soon as she will find the chance to go out in the open, boys would run to her...

...her pussy is delicious… I still remember the pics she posted of her pissing in the Holiday thread…

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

With such a character, as soon as she will find the chance to go out in the open, boys would run to her...

...her pussy is delicious… I still remember the pics she posted of her pissing in the Holiday thread…

Totally agree with you. Guys will flock to her, if they don't they aren't worth the trouble pursuing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Totally agree with you. Guys will flock to her, if they don't they aren't worth the trouble pursuing 

If they don't  it just mean they like other boys and not girls

Anything even 5% hetero would cum in his pants for a girl like her

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1