CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

From the teams left in the competition i'm probably rooting for Ajax as i like the dutch and they are clearly the underdogs. Liverpool is ok too. I'd like Juve more if they still had Buffon as goalkeeper. I just don't have a thing for Man City...

Though being german i am not really unhappy that Bayern is out. Sorry Nancy 😛

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:50 PM, Remi said:

From the teams left in the competition i'm probably rooting for Ajax as i like the dutch and they are clearly the underdogs. Liverpool is ok too. I'd like Juve more if they still had Buffon as goalkeeper. I just don't have a thing for Man City...

Though being german i am not really unhappy that Bayern is out. Sorry Nancy 😛

Ouch, you cheer for somebody else and you hate seeing Bayenrn winning all daily standard tournament?

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, mickymoist said:

My team Arsenal aren't in this one, in the Europa League, so I have to support my best mates team Liverpool!

They are cool, but I just cannot forget they beat Bayern ahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ouch, you cheer for somebody else and you hate seeing Bayenrn winning all daily standard tournament?

Hate is a strong word. Lets say i like seeing their opponents win 😉 

But when they win they win, i will acknowledge the performance of the players.

The thing with Bayern, especially in Germany when they are present all the time, is you hear a lot of interviews of the club leadership, remarks of some players, some fans on the internet etc ... lets just they their "Allianz Arena" isn't dubbed 'arrogance Arena' for nothing.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Remi said:

Hate is a strong word. Lets say i like seeing their opponents win 😉 

But when they win they win, i will acknowledge the performance of the players.

The thing with Bayern, especially in Germany when they are present all the time, is you hear a lot of interviews of the club leadership, remarks of some players, some fans on the internet etc ... lets just they their "Allianz Arena" isn't dubbed 'arrogance Arena' for nothing.

… this is what usually lead me to hate a team

I understand...

but I loved the way they faced that conomical fraud they had been accused of

Their CEO serenely went to jail without a word regardless the fraud was made up and they all knew, pure german pride, in order to protect the club, as soon he got out they gave him the role back on the spot, again pure german pride

I can't help admire that

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bartinho said:

Another aspect why Bayern is so unpopular in Germany is that they always take the best players from other German clubs. That makes it difficult to be compatitive for these clubs.

That seems to happen in any sport, one team takes/pays as much as possible to get the best players around

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, bartinho said:

Another aspect why Bayern is so unpopular in Germany is that they always take the best players from other German clubs. That makes it difficult to be compatitive for these clubs.

I am starting to understand...

Love for teams is irrational, but I see things from a wider angle now...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

That seems to happen in any sport, one team takes/pays as much as possible to get the best players around

Yet I see his point

I will carry on, but I have a wider perspective

Anyway, first legs coming soon!!! Time is almost up!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1